4-H in Isanti County
- Isanti County June 2016 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Isanti County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- Isanti 2016 County Fair Registration
Now that livestock ID entry in 4Honline is done, we move on to FairEntry, the new way to sign up for the classes at the county fair. Below are some helpful hints and other information, so please read it in full before you call as there is a vast amount of information, but it should answer most basic questions. Read more
- 2016 Premium BookPremium Book for County Fair project selections.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017