4-H in Isanti County
- Summer AssistantIsanti County 4-H will once again be looking for a summer assistance to help with summer events.
- We are on Facebook!Did you know some of our clubs and project areas are on Facebook too?
- Culvers Calendar FundraiserWe have the calendars here in the office to be picked up.
- Project Workshop Day!!Project Workshop will be Saturday, March 18 this year at CIHS.
- 2017 B-Bop Livestock Learning OvernightThe Isanti County 4-H Ambassadors are excited to invite you to attend BBOP!
- BLU: A 4-H Leadership ConferenceThe 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure. The dates for 2017 are now posted online. Mark your calendars!
- Explore Careers in Agriculture!Are you a high school 4-H member considering a career in Agriculture? If so, we have a fun filled educational day planned to help you discover your interests and options for higher education related to the field of Ag.
- Seeking Teen Leaders for 4-H PICCKM+ Summer CampCalling all teen leaders, role models, and current 4-H’ers in grades 9-13 who want to help shape the camp experience for youth in Pine, Isanti, Chisago, Carlton, Kanabec, Mille Lacs counties and more this summer!
- Snowfest: A 4-H Winter AdventureSpend the day in one of our awesome state parks learning about the outdoors by slowing down and appreciating all winter has to offer with snowshoeing, skiing, and building community
- Council MeetingsThe Isanti County 4-H Council meets on the 4th Monday of each month.
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville