4-H in Isanti County
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Minnesota 4-H Club CharteringReminder that each club must submit their Club Charter renewal to the Extension Office by November 1st.
- Isanti County 4-H Awards Night & PacketsCome and celebrate all of the amazing accomplishments you have had this year!
- Robotics Meetings ScheduledThere are exciting changes in store for the robotics project this year! Beginning in October we will be having monthly meetings the first Thursday of the month.
- 2016-17 Isanti County 4-H Ambassador ApplicationLooking for Passionate Youth!
- Isanti County September Clover Update is now availableThe Isanti County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017