4-H in Isanti County
- Isanti County May 2016 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Isanti County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Animal Identification Due May 16th!Important information for all youth in animal science projects.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
- Help celebrate our 4-H #TrueLeaders!Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!