4-H in Isanti County
- Isanti County June 2016 4-H Clover Update newsletter is now availableThe Isanti County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Isanti 2016 County Fair Registration
Now that livestock ID entry in 4Honline is done, we move on to FairEntry, the new way to sign up for the classes at the county fair. Below are some helpful hints and other information, so please read it in full before you call as there is a vast amount of information, but it should answer most basic questions. Read more
- 2016 Premium BookPremium Book for County Fair project selections.
- Isanti County 4-H Horse Project Day Camp 2016Join us on June 18th as Lakeside Victory 4-H club hosts a Day Camp full of education and fun for all horse project members.
- Isanti County 4-H Events and Meeting DetailsIsanti County 4-H now has a Calendar of events! Check it out! Make sure all your events are on this Calendar!
- 2016 Shooting Sports is coming!It's shooting sports time!
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus