4-H in Isanti County
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Updates on 4-H Poultry Projects at county & state fairsGet the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS and Best PracticeAll Minnesota 4-H Organizations are covered under a federal Group Exemption Number (GEN) that was granted to the Regents of the University of Minnesota by the IRS in August 2013.
- Sign up for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Put your 4-H history on the map!Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Want to help youth make good decisions?Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational Sept. 11-13Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- The 4-H learning environment: ‘Tis the season of county fair and 4-H conference judgingLearn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.