4-H in Itasca County
- Register Now for Shooting Sports ClassesSummer Shooting Classes are beginning soon. Register now at goo.gl/9cpKlS.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- 2016 4-H YELLO - Passport to Change!Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. The event brings together approximately 300 youth from across Minnesota and the surrounding region to listen to motivational speakers, participate in hands-on activities, engage in a service-learning project, and explore fun and educational opportunities in the region. The youth participants get the opportunity to meet other youth across the region and plan for action in their home communities through a youth-teaching-youth model.
- 2016 Animal ID Letters and Information now availableThe 2016 Animal ID Letters are now available for dog, horse, and multi-species.
- Heart & Hooves ClinicHeart & Hooves is an opportunity to work with your horse at the Heart & Hooves facility near Deer River. This 3 day workshop will focus on groundwork, obstacle course work, and riding basics that will help improve your horsemanship skills.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus