4-H in Itasca County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- We Need your VOTE to approve the NEW Itasca County 4-H Federation Constitution/By-Law Changes!All Minnesota 4-H Organizations are covered under a federal Group Exemption Number (GEN) that was granted to the Regents of the University of Minnesota by the IRS in August 2013. This group exemption status allows Minnesota 4-H federations/councils who have been successfully chartered the authority to use the 4-H name and emblem and to operate as a tax exempt organization which can accept donations and carry out fundraising activities as a non-profit.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Updates on 4-H Poultry Projects at county & state fairsGet the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.