4-H in Itasca County
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Enroll now for the 2016-17 4-H Year!Enrollment for the new 4-H year opens up on September 16 and Minnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Announcing club chartering resources and deadlines!Charters are due Nov. 1!
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017