4-H in Kandiyohi County
- Demonstration Day & Food ReviewPractice your public speaking skills, share your knowledge, compete for a State Fair trip, and have fun all at the same time!
- State Cattlemen's TourTuesday, July 12 8:00 a.m. $20 per person MN West, Canby Campus Registration deadline: June 15
- Share the Fun ResultsShare the Fun was held on Friday, April 15th at Bethesda Pleasant View. It was a great group of talented youth and volunteers!
- 4-H CSI: Camp Scene InvestigatorsIf you are in grades 3-6 and want to sign up for a great summer experience put June 21st - 23rd on your calendar - it's 4-H CSI Camp!
- Have you attended an LQA&E workshop recently?Certification is good for three fair seasons.
- Kandiyohi County Ambassador Adult Leader NeededWe are looking for a new adult leader for our Kandiyohi County Ambassador group. This leader would help lead the group and plan activities. The Ambassadors meet once per month, usually on a Saturday.
- Registration open for 62nd Annual Central Minnesota Youth Dairy Day ShowCentral Minnesota Youth Dairy Day Show will be held in Sauk Centre Fairgrounds on Friday, June 17.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Kandiyohi County May Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Kandiyohi County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus