4-H in Kandiyohi County
- Market Animal Ear Tag Deadline ApproachingJust a friendly reminder, Animal Science Identification deadline is coming up for market animals. If you will be exhibiting a market beef or dairy steer at the 2017 Kandiyohi County Fair, you must tag and complete an ID for the animal in 4-H Online.
- 2017 BLU (Building Leadership & Understanding): "Tune into You"Check out the upcoming dates for the BLU Leadership Retreats held throughout the State!
- Citizenship Washington FocusSign up for a week long leadership & citizenship conference in Washington D.C.!
- 2017 Camp Counselor Applications now available!Be a camp counselor at the 4-H Summer Camp at the University of MN Morris campus summer 2017!
- 2017 Engineering Design Challenge: Rube GoldbergThe 2017 Engineering Design Challenge is: Raise a Flag, and then wave it!
- 4-H Re-enrollmentTime to re-enroll if you have not done so already!
- West Central Ag Sales ScholarshipAttention high school seniors and students currently enrolled in Ag. majors!
- Summer Internship at 4-H Extension!If you are a current college student looking for a summer internship, 4-H may be the place for you!
- Club Growth Pizza PartyPizza party for the 4-H club who recruits the highest number of new members!
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a county fair judge? See below for information on upcoming free training!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville