4-H in Kandiyohi County
- National 4-H Week - Making a lasting impactCelebrate National 4-H Week, October 5-11, 2014!
- 4-H National Youth Science Day is October 8!On October 8th, 4-H'ers across Minnesota and the county will become scientists for a day at the 7th annual 4-H National Youth Science Day!
- Apply for the Key AwardIf you are 16 years old and have been a youth leader for at least three years, you may be eligible to apply.
- Outstanding youth leader awards4-H members in grades 7+ are encouraged to fill out an application in order to receive an award.
- Kandiyohi September 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Chippewa County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- 2014-15 Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader's CertificationThe Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Program Development Committee invites you to attend a 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification! This training is designed for adults and youth who lead or would like to lead training in shooting sports or wildlife.
- MN 4-H State Shooting Sports & Wildlife InvitationalThe MN 4-H State Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational will be held September 5-7 in Alexandria, MN. Registration is due to your county Extension Office on Monday, July 21.
- State Fair Forage/Bedding Changes for 20144-H has been working with the Minnesota State Fair to develop a new process for forage and bedding provided to 4-H families exhibiting at the state fair. It will affect all 4-H beef, dairy, all goat, sheep, swine and lama exhibitors.
- Minnesota 4-H State Arts-InMinnesota 4-H State Arts-In is an 8-day intensive arts experience. Youth prepare a musical play to perform during the Minnesota State Fair and gain experiences in performing arts, including singing, dancing, acting, instrumental accompaniment, costume design, set construction and technical work.
- Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics (LQA&E) RequirementAll youth participating as a State Fair 4-H livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, meat and dairy goat and lama must have completed a Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics workshop.
4-H in Minnesota
- MN 4-H State Shooting Sports & Wildlife InvitationalSeptember 5, 2014 to September 7, 2014Alexandria, MN