4-H in Kandiyohi County
- LQA & E PolicyReminder that all 4-Hers participating as a State Fair 4-H Livestock Exhibitor must have completed Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics (LQA & E) training to become certified.
- Animal ID Season Has Started!Reminder that Animal ID season is now here!
- Dairy Goat Project MeetingRaising dairy goats
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- Please help us evaluate and improve the Clover Update family newsletterTake the online survey today!
- How-to videos for 4-H Leaders - 4HOnline and Facebook groups!Check them out today!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)CWF is filling up quickly - get your application in soon!
- Apply for the World Food Prize Minnesota Youth InstitutePapers are due April 14
- Youth Development internship for college studentsApply by April 15
- Plan service projects in April for True Leaders in ServiceRegister your volunteer event
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall