4-H in Kittson County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”ll 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited. At least one volunteer from each club or group needs to attend, but you are encouraged to come as a team of youth and adults.
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- National 4-H WeekNational 4-H Week
- Congratulations to State Horse Show Participants!Congratulations to State Horse Show Participants!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Kittson CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, November 7th, 6:00-7:30 pm at the Kittson County Courthouse. Supper will be served at 5:30 pm.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Fly High with 4-H After-school Adventures!Download a registration form to sign up for 4-H After-school Adventures.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017