4-H in Kittson County
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Camp will be held July 25-26, 2016Youth will explore disciplines of the MN 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife program with certified instructors in: archery, air rifle, air pistol or BB gun, and wildlife.
- Come to 4-H summer camp!Kittson County 4-H will host two summer camps in 2016. Please register by July 12th.
- Register your 4-H fair exhibits with FairEntry in 2016!Registration is now open for Kittson County 4-H fair exhibits with FairEntry.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017