4-H in Kittson County
- 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Camp will be held July 25-26, 2016Youth will explore disciplines of the MN 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife program with certified instructors in: archery, air rifle, air pistol or BB gun, and wildlife.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Come to 4-H summer camp!Kittson County 4-H will host two summer camps in 2016. Please register by July 12th.
- Register your 4-H fair exhibits with FairEntry in 2016!Registration is now open for Kittson County 4-H fair exhibits with FairEntry.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus