- The new Kittson County 4-H Drill Team is hosting a Horse Camp, open to all elementary aged youth, to not only share their passion for horses but raise money for the Minnesota State Horse Show!
- In the 4-H world, the county fair is already underway! Last week, 4-H'ers participated in the Food Review, Fashion Review, and Demonstrations and several young people are already planning their trip to the State Fair!
- Two River 4-H Club applied the Helping Hands Grant and a lot of hard work to make their community an even more inviting place.
- Kittson County 4-H'er Madison Muir along with more than 300 youth learn to lead at 2014 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Out loud! conference.
- Kittson's youth-led Drill Team has been working hard since March and will continue to practice and fundraise until the Kittson County Fair with their sights set on the Minnesota State Fair.
- This overnight camp has something for everyone. Come to Galilee Bible Camp for a shootin’, swimmin’, explorin’, creatin’, rootin-tootin’ good time! Open to youth grades 3 - 12 (completed) grade. Registration is $50, due June 30.
- Let’s explore how water works! Sink, float, glide, slide, hydrate, power-up and more all with wonderfully wet H2O.
- Click on the title of this article to find your monthly 4-H Clover Updates...