4-H in Koochiching County
- Animal ID Office Hours & WorkshopsIn response to this important change to the animal identification process: the shift from paper affidavits to online animal identification. Koochiching County 4-H will be hosting special office hours to assist in helping complete animal identifications.
- Engineer-It Challenge WorkshopA Day To Imagine, Plan, Build, Test and Modify Original Designs
- Animal ID InformationAnimal ID deadline is May 15, 2014 - See more details here.
- Koochiching County April 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Koochiching County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- LQA&E Training EventsAre you planning to show Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep or Swine Projects at this summer’s county or State Fairs? LQA&E Training will be held in Bemidji, Saturday, March 8, and in Grand Rapids, Thursday May 1.
- GREAN 2014 Leadership AdventureWhat & When will the service project be this year? YOU will decide. The team will be coming together to create a service learning experience that will help members learn the value of service while inspiring the desire to make a difference.
4-H in Minnesota
- Registration Deadline -- Engineer It! Challenge WorkshopMay 5, 2014Koochiching County 4-H office