4-H in Koochiching County
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 16All breeding beef, dairy, dog, dairy goats, meat goats, horse, lama, poultry, rabbit, sheep and swine animal projects need to be identified by May 16. Learn how to identify your animals online.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!