4-H in Koochiching County
- Attend the 4-H Beef Fitting & Showing ClinicItasca County 4-H Livestock PDC presents Chuck and Karen McCullough of Maine Aim Ranch Teaching all you need to know to Clip, Fit, and Show like a PRO!
- Engineering Challenge: Put Toothpaste on a Toothbrush!Design and build a Rube Goldberg that puts toothpaste on a toothbrush!
- Register now for 4-H YELLO!Registration is now open for the 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership & Learning Out loud! (YELLO!) conference on June 10-13, 2015, in the 4-H Building on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul.
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
- Attend a dog agility judges seminarCurrent and prospective 4-H judges are invited to attend - May 2 & 3.
4-H in Minnesota
- Itasca County Beef Fitting & Showing Clinic - Registration DeadlineMay 15, 2015Itasca County 4-H Office, 123 NE 4th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744