4-H in Koochiching County
- The Jedi Trek - Leadership RetreatThe winter retreat in the icebox is back! This year's theme is from another galaxy.
- State Top Stars - Winter CalendarAs you plan your winter schedule make sure to include these important club dates.
- Register now for 4-H BLURegistration is now open for 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU)! This year's theme, selected by the State Ambassadors, is "Tune Into You", and will focus on understanding of yourself and others.
- Regional Horse EventRegional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Round-UpWinter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Littlefork Lumberjacks - Club CalendarJust bring yourself and be ready to have a great time! We’ll provide a snack and some fun enrichment activities geared towards 4-H project areas for the fair. All kids grades K-12th are welcome!