- Want to learn more about sewing? State Top Stars 4-H Club introduces a second special interest (SPIN) project area!
- Join us after school as we explore the crafts, customs, and cultures from 6 countries around the world.
- Do you have a market beef or dairy steer for this year's fair project? Then don't miss the February 17 ID deadline!
Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- Just bring yourself and be ready to have a great time! We’ll provide a snack and some fun enrichment activities geared towards 4-H project areas for the fair. All kids grades K-12th are welcome!
- Did you miss last the registration deadline for the Jedi Trek Lock-in? There's still time! The deadline has been extended to Friday (Feb 23).
- Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- As you plan your winter schedule make sure to include these important club dates.
- Find out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Learn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- The Minnesota 4-H Foundation is accepting applications through Feb. 1
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.