- Winter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- Building Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- The Koochiching County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers.
- Just bring yourself and be ready to have a great time! We’ll provide a snack and some fun enrichment activities geared towards 4-H project areas for the fair. All kids grades K-12th are welcome!
- Koochiching County 4-H robotics teams have once again accepted the First Lego League Challenge
- As you plan your fall schedule make sure to include these important club dates.