- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- The Koochiching County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers.
- Just bring yourself and be ready to have a great time! We’ll provide a snack and some fun enrichment activities geared towards 4-H project areas for the fair. All kids grades K-12th are welcome!
- Koochiching County 4-H robotics teams have once again accepted the First Lego League Challenge
- As you plan your fall schedule make sure to include these important club dates.
- Enrollment for the new 4-H year opens!