4-H in Lake of the Woods County
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Regional Horse EventRegional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Round-UpWinter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- LOW County 4-H Clover UpdatesClick on the title of this article to find your monthly 4-H Clover Updates...
- LOW County 4-H Office HoursAprille is a part time employee and usually works in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon. Summer office hours vary. Please email or call to set up an appointment.