4-H in Lake County
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
- Keeping youth in 4-H: A recipe for successLearn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- Become a Wasp Watcher!Find out how you can help save trees from invasive pests with the Wasp Watcher program.
- Create a welcoming environment in your 4-H clubNow volunteers can learn with the 4HOnline training module: “Creating a welcoming 4-H environment: Engaging, encouraging, and respectful”.
- Access basic enrollment data in 4HOnlineFind out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Start thinking about youth delegates for the 2016 National 4-H ConferenceCheck out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!