4-H in Le Sueur County
- Teen Leadership Camp at Camp Omega!The 2017 Teen Leadership Camp will be held at Camp Omega near Waterville for youth who have completed grades 6-8.
- Youth Camp PattersonYouth camp will once again be at Camp Patterson on beautiful Lake Washington for youth who have completed grades 3-6.
- Be a Youth or Teen Camp Counselor This SummerThis is a great opportunity for youth who have completed grades 9 and up. Application deadline is February 24.
- Wildlife Project Bowl Practices SetWildlife Bowl practice will be held at the 4-H Family Center in Le Center.
- Market Beef and Dairy Steer ID DeadlineEartags are available for pick up at the Extension office. All market beef and dairy steers need to ID'ed by February 15.
- 2017 Le Sueur County 4-H Tack SwapCome do a little shopping at the 2017 Le Sueur County 4-H Horse Tack Swap on February 18th.
- SE Invitational Project BowlRegistration Deadline is January 17th
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville