4-H in Lincoln County
- 2015 Premium Books are Available!The premium books are printed and ready Club Leaders to pick up and distribute to members!
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Keeping youth in 4-H: A recipe for successLearn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- 4-H summer Camp Grades 3-6-H Camps for third through sixth graders will include traditional camping activities like swimming, canoeing, campfire, cabin-living and singing. It will also include hands-on educational tracks that will explore engineering, photography, agriculture and performing arts. Campers will choose two of these four tracks. Those interested in theatre or performing will explore how theatre scenes come to life through voice and movement. Campers who want to learn more about photography will capture camp memories through pictures, as they learn basic skills. For those who enjoy a challenge using science, technology, engineering or math, there will be activities building bridges, rockets and other fun devices. If farm animals spark interest, there will be numerous stations featuring swine, beef, sheep and more.
- Teen Camp!There is a 24-hour camp for 7th & 8th graders on June 17-18 at the fairgrounds in Slayton. Enjoy tent living, outdoor cooking, leadership and citizenship exercises, stories around the campfire and lots of FUN! Make memories with your 4-H friends at camp this summer!
- Project Add/Drop Deadline ReminderAll 4-Her’s have until April 15 to go into 4-H online to add or drop projects for this 4-H year.
- Create a welcoming environment in your 4-H clubNow volunteers can learn with the 4HOnline training module: “Creating a welcoming 4-H environment: Engaging, encouraging, and respectful”.
- New County Fair Show ScheduleDue to crowded and overlapping shows during county fair, the Livestock Superintendents have put together a new show schedule-to help members, and families prepare and fully participate in the livestock shows. Please look it over, ask questions, and adjust your family schedule.
4-H in Minnesota
- LQA&E Training- Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics Level 2June 4, 2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pmLake Benton, Minnesota
- We Need your VOTE to approve the NEW Lincoln County Council Constitution/By-Law Changes!June 9, 2015 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmCourthouse Assembly Room