4-H in Lincoln County
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Message from Dorothy: Congratulations Helping Hands Grant recipients!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the Minnesota 4-H Foundation's Helping Hands Grants program.
- Sign up by May 15 for the 2015 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Get your teams together and sign up today!
- 2015 Helping Hands Grants announced!Congratulations to those receiving Helping Hands Grants this year!
- 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador applications open!Apply now to join the 2015-16 Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador team!
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Camelid Companion Certification training clinicJoin us for this first of two lama training clinics in 2015 to improve the skills and tasks associated with each level of this achievement certification program!
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
4-H in Minnesota
- LQA&E Training- Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics Level 2June 4, 2015 - 6:00pm to 9:00pmLake Benton, Minnesota
- We Need your VOTE to approve the NEW Lincoln County Council Constitution/By-Law Changes!June 9, 2015 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmCourthouse Assembly Room