4-H in Lincoln County
- LEAP - Leadership: Explore All the Possibilities!Come join us for our multi-county LEAP event! This event is for youth in grades 6 and up.
- Enroll NOW for New 4-H YearEnrollment is open online through 4HOnline!
- Winter Weather CancellationsComplete information on where to get weather related cancellations.
- Market Beef Ear Tags AvailableThe Market Beef ID deadline is fast approaching! Make sure to pick up your ear tags!
- After School HelpersAfter School programming will be beginning in January. We need your HELP!!
- Poultry WorkshopAre you interested in showing Poultry at County Fair, but aren't quite sure what to do? Lincoln County is considering holding a Poultry Workshop? Check out this exciting opportunity!!
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a County Fair judge? Learn how to conference judge general projects at a FREE judges' training!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
4-H in Minnesota
- LEAP Event - Leadership: Explore All the Possibilities!January 22, 2017 - 3:00pm to 6:00pmDar's Pizza, Pipestone
- RSVP Deadline for County Fair General Judges' TrainingJanuary 24, 2017