4-H in Lincoln County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Lincoln County September 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Lincoln County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
- Award Applications Posted!All award applications are due to the extension Office on September 26th.
- 4-H Records Posted!4-H records are due to the Extension office by September 26th for County Records Judging.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017