4-H in Lyon County
- SW Minnesota Career Tours RegistrationCheck out these exciting opportunities to tour and learn about careers in SW Minnesota. Register by June 8th. Transportation is provided. Pipestone county tour is planned for June 15. Martin & Watonwan county tour is scheduled for June 28th.
- Lyon County May 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Lyon County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- NEW in 2016 - FairEntry...Online Fair RegistrationFairEntry is a new online based system where members can enter and register their projects for the County Fair online! This is a user-friendly program and once you figure out your way around you will feel comfortable in making your choices. FairEntry will replace any paper copies and allows forgiveness to those that keep 'forgetting' or can't make it to our office during business hours.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus