4-H in Lyon County
- Become an Ambassador!Do you want the chance to grow as a leader? We have the group for you!
- Ambassador Meeting & SkatingJoin us for a fun night of team building!
- WANTED: Ambassador Advisor(s)Do you like working with youth in grades 6 and up? Do you want to help build the youth leadership core in Lyon County? Consider volunteering to help out as our Ambassador Advisor!
- 4-H is Icky, Sticky Fun!!Kids get a change to get hands-on messy with science!
- Spring Babysitting ClinicCheck out this Babysitting training for youth age 11-15.
- LEAP - Leadership: Explore All the Possibilities!Come join us for our multi-county LEAP event! This event is for youth in grades 6 and up.
- Fall Volunteer Training Follow UpWere you or anyone from your club not able to attend the Fall Volunteer Training in November? If so, please contact the Extension office to set up a time to go through the material!
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a County Fair judge? Learn how to conference judge general projects at a FREE judges' training!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
4-H in Minnesota
- RSVP Deadline for County Fair General Judges' TrainingJanuary 24, 2017