- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- The Lyon County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Get the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!