4-H in Mahnomen County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Mahnomen CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, October 17th, 6:00-8:00 pm at The Mahnomen Area Service Center. Supper served at 5:30 pm.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- MahnomenCounty-September-CloverUpdateThe September, 2016 Mahnomen County 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017