4-H in Mahnomen County
- Mahnomen County Competitve Deadlines, Consequences and ExemptionsFind out what happens if you miss a 4-H deadline. Article contains a download.
- Poultry Statement of Origin Form4-H members exhibiting poultry are required to have certain information regarding the health of their poultry.
- 2016 Mahnomen County Premium BookThe 2016 Premium Book is now available.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- MahnomenCounty-May-CloverUpdateThe Mahnomen County May, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- 4-H Fiber Fun DayYou don't need to own a sheep to attend this fun hands on workshop!
- Sand Hill Lake 4-H Camp Goes GreenSand Hill Lake 4-H Camp is a camp where 4-H youth from multiple counties can spend time with friends, participate in hands-on activities, discover & create cool stuff!
- FairEntry Instructions for FamiliesThis article will include a download and instructions for entering your 2016 fair projects online.
- Mahnomen-April-CloverUpdateThe Mahnomen County 4-H Clover Update, April 2016 is now ready to view/download.
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus