4-H in Mahnomen County
- Mahnomen County March Clover Update now availableMahnomen County 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter now available.
- Federation meetingSunday, Feb. 16
- Congratulations!!!!Joe and Gerri Swiers, Bejou, MN, will receive special recognition for their commitment to leadership and their community at the Agassiz Leaders Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29 at the University of Minnesota Crookston.
- BLU leadership training in Crookston - Feb. 15 & 16, 2014We will be leaving Mahnomen (Mahnomen Area Service Center) at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Mahnomen County January 4-H Clover Update newsletter now available
The Mahnomen County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Read more
4-H in Minnesota
- Citizen Washington Focus (CWF) Registrations Due -- 7 Spots OpenMarch 28, 2014National 4-H Conference Center, Washington, D.C.