4-H in Mahnomen County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Mahnomen County Fair Schedule 2015This is a tentative schedule of events for the Fair July 16-18, 2015!!
- Mahnomen-June-CloverUpdateThe June, 2015 4H Clover Update/Newsletter is now ready to view/download.
- Tamarac Photo WorkshopWildlife photography presentation focusing on techniques to photograph wildlife and the role technology is playing in wood duck and loon research.
- 2015 Dog Obedience TrainingA four week course offered to ALL Youth & Adults, dogs of all ability are able to participate.