4-H in Marshall County
- Red River Valley Development Association Northwest Minnesota Youth Leadership AwardOpen to young adults between the ages of 17 and 21 on or before January 1, 2017. To help further higher education of young adults in NW Minnesota. To recognize outstanding community service and leadership and to encourage further growth and development to improve the quality of life in NW Minnesota.
- Beef & Dairy Steer IDWeighing and identifying 4-H market livestock: Market beef (steers & heifers) and dairy steers need to be done by February 15.
- Federation MeetingMonday, January 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- STATE FAIR PREMIUMSIt is your responsibility to pick up your premium prior to February 1. After this deadline it will be placed in the general 4-H fund.
- Citizen Washington FocusCitizen Washington Focus
- BLUThis year BLU will be held in Detroit Lakes at the Castaway Club on February 11-12, 2017.
- Dear 4-H FamiliesJanuary 2017
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville
- Northwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 11, 2017 to February 12, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amCastaway Club, Detroit Lakes