4-H in Marshall County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”ll 4-H youth & adult volunteers in clubs and county-wide groups and programs, including Project Development Committees, Federations, Leader’s Council and others are invited. At least one volunteer from each club or group needs to attend, but you are encouraged to come as a team of youth and adults.
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Awards BanquetAwards Banquet October 23rd 5:00 pm
- Federation Meeting - October 17, 2016October 17th - Federation Meeting at 6 pm
- 2017 Executive Council2017 Executive Council
- 2016 STATE FAIR PLACINGSCongratulations to these 4-H Members on a job well done! Congratulations to all the youth from Marshall County who participated in 4-H at the 2016 Minnesota State Fair!
- State 4-H Horse ShowState 4-H Horse Show results
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017