4-H in Martin County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Livestock Achievement AwardsNEW! This year we will now have grade divisions for our Livestock Achievement Awards! There will be a separate application and award for each grade division. Due to the Martin County 4-H Office on September 26.
- Martin County 4-H Clover Update for September now availableThe Martin County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin County.
- 2016-2017 Federation Officer Application ProcessInterested youth Federation Officer Candidates must complete an application and interview process with the Scholarship/Officer Selection Committee. The Scholarship/Officer Selection Committee will then decide upon the candidates to be included on the ballot, ideally at least two per position prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- October Federation Meeting - Club Host: East ChainOctober 24, 2016 - 7:00pmMartin County Resource Center