4-H in Martin County
- Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open til Nov 24Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator position is open until November 24th. Please share with qualified candidates who may be looking for employment in the Redwood Falls area.
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Andrea Ruesch Regional 4-H Scholarship - Apply by March 2 2015The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Pipestone Cty 4-H Program Coordinator Position Applications Open until Nov 28The Pipestone County 4-H Program Coordinator position applications are open until November 28th. Please share this with qualified candidates who may be interested in this position.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Martin County 4-H November 2014 Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out the 4HOnline enrollment information for the 2014-2015 4-H year! Also check out Ambassador information, Council and Federation schedules, Recognition Banquet, Pizza Party winner and much more.
- 2014-2015 Federation Meeting ScheduleThe 2014-2015 Federation Meeting Schedule. Remember, you MUST attend at least three Federation or Club meetings a year in order to have your state 4-H activities paid for by the Martin County 4-H Federation.
- Minnesota 4-H Science of Agriculture Response Challenge (SOAR)A team challenge event for youth: Find solutions to real ag-related issues in your community and present your results on the U of M campus. Help needed to get this program in Martin County!
- Re-Enrollment for the 2014-2015 4-H Year4-H Members and Adult Volunteers must re-enroll in 4-H each year. Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) for the 2014-2015 4-H year is now open and available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com. Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process.
- Cloverbud Information and RulesThe University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Program is to support the positive development of youth grades Kindergarten - second grade. This article contains important information regarding rules that are in the Cloverbud program to ensure the safety of its K-2 participants. This information is pulled from the University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Fact Sheet for Parents, Guardians, and Mentors.
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015