4-H in Martin County
- Minnesota State Fair Advance Gate Ticket Locations 2016Are you planning to attend the Minnesota State Fair? Starting June 26th through August 24th advance gate passes will be available in outstate locations as long as supplies last.
- Connect to 4-H at the State FairGet the App! 4-H at the Minnesota State Fair App - Livestock show staging, judging results, live cam, scavenger hunt, photo booth and map!
- Minnesota 4-H State Fair Meal InformationDo you think you might win a Minnesota State Fair trip? Check out the meal information for 2016. Delicious, nutritious meals at a reasonable cost! Tickets can be purchased at State Fair registration meetings at your county fair.
- Martin County 4-H BBQ ContestFor 4-H and FFA Members in Grades 6 and up! For the past few years the State Fair has hosted a Chicken BBQ Contest during the 4-H Livestock Encampment. Martin County 4-H decided to bring the idea of BBQ Contest to the Martin County Fair. All Martin County 4-H’ers and FFA Members (who have completed grades 6 and up) are welcome to participate!
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Clovermart is back!Now through June 30!
4-H in Minnesota
- Martin County 4-H Horse Open Ride and Trail PracticeJune 30, 2016 - 6:00pm to 8:00pmKietzer Arena at the Martin County Fairgrounds