4-H in Martin County
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Martin County 4-H Clover Update for May Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin county! Lots of summer activity information. Check it out.
- Martin County 4-H Horse Clinics & Open RidesDates have been released for the 4-H Clinics and Open Rides.
- 2016 Martin County 4-H Broiler Derby ProgramProject update for the Broiler Derby Program on May 16.
- Exploring Horses WorkshopWorkshop to explore and learn all things horse-related.
- Martin County 4-H April Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin county! The Clover Update contains information about upcoming summer fun, YELLO, Career Tours, LQA&E, animal IDs, Broiler Derby, workshops, meetings and more!
- Martin County 4-H Council ScholarshipCurrent Martin County 4-H members graduating from High School in 2016 and intending on pursuing post-secondary education are invited to apply for the Martin County 4-H Scholarship! There will be up to four $500.00 scholarships awarded.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
4-H in Minnesota
- Train the Trainer: 4-H Dog Project Leader Training WorkshopApril 30, 2016Wadena County Fairgrounds 4-H Building