4-H in Martin County
- Re-Enrollment for the 2014-2015 4-H Year4-H Members and Adult Volunteers must re-enroll in 4-H each year. Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) for the 2014-2015 4-H year is now open and available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com. Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process.
- Martin County 4-H September 2014 Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out the 4HOnline enrollment information for the 2014-2015 4-H year!
- THANK YOU!I would like to take a moment to thank you all for a wonderfully successful County Fair!
- Flooding Resources - Recover from FloodingSafely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- Welcome Mary Faber!Mary Faber started as our 4-H Summer Assistant on May 29, 2014.
- Cloverbud Information and RulesThe University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Program is to support the positive development of youth grades Kindergarten - second grade. This article contains important information regarding rules that are in the Cloverbud program to ensure the safety of its K-2 participants. This information is pulled from the University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Fact Sheet for Parents, Guardians, and Mentors.
- 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences and ExemptionsThe 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences and Exemptions Chart has been created to assist 4-H members, families and 4-H staff in understanding state and county 4-H individual competitive event deadlines, consequences applied to each situation/deadline, and the use of the one-time exemption to remove all consequences for a single situation/deadline.
- Attention Shooting Sports ParticipantsA reminder that we will have Shooting Sports practice at the Fairmont National Guard Armory during these cold winter months.