4-H in Martin County
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opens Sep. 16!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H State Horse ShowMark your calendars!
- Don't miss the Minnesota 4-H State Dog Show!Join us Sep. 24-25
- 2016 Martin County 4-H Presentation Day ResultsThe Five Lakes Shopping Center in Fairmont hosted Martin County 4-H’s Presentation Day on Thursday, July 21. All 4-H Clothing & Textiles (Clothes You Make, Clothes You Buy, & Fashion Revue), Demonstrations & Presentations, Food Revue, and Performing Arts projects were evaluated. The day ended with a Public Fashion Revue & Performing Arts Showcase with this year’s theme, “Bright as a Star!”
- Martin County 4-H Clover Update for August now availableThe Martin County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin County. Lots of information about the upcoming fair, state fair, state events and much more!
4-H in Minnesota
- September Federation Meeting - Club Host: Waverly/WestfordSeptember 26, 2016 - 7:00pmMartin County Courthouse, 201 Lake Ave., Fairmont, MN 56031