4-H in Martin County
- Watch the state fair dairy goat show live onlineFriday, Aug. 22 starting at 8 a.m., watch the goat show live from the Ag Star Arena on the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, hosted by a 4-H youth.
- Going to the state fair? Get the 4-H app!Get judging results, public schedule, livestock show and project announcement alerts, and more -- delivered to your smart phone as you walk around the fair.
- Martin County 4-H August 2014 Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. There is a lot of county and state fair information in this month's edition.
- Flooding Resources - Recover from FloodingSafely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- Welcome Mary Faber!Mary Faber started as our 4-H Summer Assistant on May 29, 2014.
- 2014 MN State Fair Advance Admission Ticket Sale Locations - On Sale NowGet your advance Minnesota State Fair admission tickets starting July 6 thru August 20th in many outstate Minnesota locations (while supplies last).
- Cloverbud Information and RulesThe University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Program is to support the positive development of youth grades Kindergarten - second grade. This article contains important information regarding rules that are in the Cloverbud program to ensure the safety of its K-2 participants. This information is pulled from the University of Minnesota Extension 4-H Cloverbud Fact Sheet for Parents, Guardians, and Mentors.
- 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences and ExemptionsThe 4-H Competitive Events: Deadlines, Consequences and Exemptions Chart has been created to assist 4-H members, families and 4-H staff in understanding state and county 4-H individual competitive event deadlines, consequences applied to each situation/deadline, and the use of the one-time exemption to remove all consequences for a single situation/deadline.
- Attention Shooting Sports ParticipantsA reminder that we will have Shooting Sports practice at the Fairmont National Guard Armory during these cold winter months.