4-H in Martin County
- 4-H Performing Arts Project ClubDo you have an interest in Performing Arts? Do you want to learn more about the stage and acting, all while having fun? The Martin County 4-H Performing Arts Project Club will be for 4-H youth in grades 6-12.
- 2016-2017 Ambassador Kick-OffThe Martin County 4-H Ambassador Program is coming back for 2016-2017! Interested youth in grades 6 and up and their parents are invited to attend the Ambassador Kick-Off!
- 2016 Martin County 4-H Recognition BanquetAll 4-H families are invited to attend this year’s Martin County 4-H Recognition Banquet, “4-H Superheros in the County!” Come and join us on Sunday, November 13th at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Fairmont, where we’ll celebrate our accomplishments in Martin County 4-H! This event is free of charge.
- Give to the Max on November 17 to Martin County 4-HSupport Martin County 4-H during Give to the Max Day! What if you could help our Martin County 4-H receive $1,000 just by giving $10 or more? On November 17, 2016, you’ll have that chance.
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- MN 4-H State Shooting Sports & Wildlife InvitationalCongratulations to those 4-H’ers who participated in the MN 4-H State Shooting Sports and Wildlife Invitational! You were all great representatives for Martin County 4-H!
- MN 4-H State Horse Show ResultsCongratulations to those 4-H’ers who participated in the MN 4-H State Horse Show! The Minnesota 4-H State Horse Show was held September 18- 20 at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
- PC Office HoursPlease Note: The Program Coordinator (PC) has a flexible schedule to better accommodate the schedules of 4-H families. Since this flexible schedule allows the PC to attend evening and weekend events, the PC may not always be in the Extension Office during "regular" hours.
- 2016-2017 Federation Schedule7:00 p.m. at the Martin County Courthouse (unless otherwise specified) PLEASE NOTE: 4-H Council meets at 6:00 p.m. prior to each Federation meeting (unless otherwise specified) Club host: give a club update & have club member(s) give a demonstration. If a proposed agenda is absent of action items, the scheduled meeting may be canceled at the discretion of the Program Coordinator. Advance notice will be given in these circumstances.
- Club CharteringClub Chartering is just around corner! Be sure your Club Treasurer makes note of your financials’ ending balances on September 30, as these are the figures that will need to be your beginning balances as you create and list your budget for the 2016-2017 4-H Year within your Charter.
4-H in Minnesota
- October Federation Meeting - Club Host: East ChainOctober 24, 2016 - 7:00pmMartin County Resource Center