4-H in Martin County
- Martin County 4-H Clover Update for June Now AvailableThe Martin County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin County. Lots of fair information and upcoming summer activities!
- 2016 Martin County Fair RegistrationImportant information for 2016 Fair Registration.
- SW Minnesota Career Tours RegistrationCheck out these exciting opportunities to tour and learn about careers in SW Minnesota. Register by June 8th. Transportation is provided. Pipestone county tour is planned for June 15. Martin & Watonwan county tour is scheduled for June 28th.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Martin County 4-H Clover Update for May Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Martin county! Lots of summer activity information. Check it out.
- Martin County 4-H Horse Clinics & Open RidesDates have been released for the 4-H Clinics and Open Rides.
- 2016 Martin County 4-H Broiler Derby ProgramProject update for the Broiler Derby Program on May 16.
- Exploring Horses WorkshopWorkshop to explore and learn all things horse-related.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
4-H in Minnesota
- Pre-Registration Due for 4-H Day Camp Series: Fine Arts & CraftsMay 30, 2016Sylvania Park, Fairmont, MN 56031, United States