4-H in Martin County
- Martin County 4-H May 2015 Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Ambassador information, Council and Federation schedules, summer camp, summer activity opportunities, fair information, meetings, horse clinics and riding schedules, and much more
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
- Attend a dog agility judges seminarCurrent and prospective 4-H judges are invited to attend - May 2 & 3.
- 4-H YELLO! 2015 Registration Open!Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Out loud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Approximately 300 youth from across Minnesota participate in activities, hear speakers, engage in service projects, and explore fun and educational opportunities.
- Attend the 4-H Dog Alumni Fun Match!Join the fun May 3!
- Apply for livestock and horse bonus tripsApply beginning April 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- Fashion Revue 101 (Clothes You Buy & Clothes You Make)May 16, 2015 - 12:00pm to 3:00pmMartin County Resource Center (115 W 1st Street, Fairmont MN 56031)