- Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Out loud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Approximately 300 youth from across Minnesota participate in activities, hear speakers, engage in service projects, and explore fun and educational opportunities.
- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Ambassador information, Council and Federation schedules, LQA&E, Get Stylin' with 4-H!, Broiler Derby, Career Workshop, summer fun, camp, upcoming meetings, and much more
- All 4-H Federations/Councils must, by law, adopt the model constitution and by-laws that was submitted to the IRS with the application for group exemption status. This year, in order to ensure compliance with the IRS requirements, Martin County 4-H Federation's constitution and by-laws had to be revised using a model provided by Minnesota 4-H. A sub-committee consisting of youth and adult volunteers from Martin County have been working diligently to make the new changes. All of the changes have met the guidelines laid out by Minnesota 4-H and it is time for the new documents to be presented and voted on for approval by the Martin County 4-H Federation.
- Current Martin County 4-H members graduating from High School in 2015 and intending on pursuing post-secondary education are invited to apply for the Martin County 4-H Scholarship!
- Do you have a passion for fashion? Join us to learn how you can turn this passion into a 4-H project! A series of workshops are being offered to get you ready to participate in the 4-H projects: Clothes You Make, Clothes You Buy, and Fashion Revue!