- The County Fair is approaching quickly! Hopefully, you are already working on your exhibits and are making plans to exhibit at the fair. Registration is due Wednesday, July 1. The Registration Form packets have been sent out to all 4-H families. Get your forms in by June 16 to be placed in a drawing for a chance to win a $20 4-H Food Stand Punch Card! Please read the following directions carefully!
- Nobles County 4-H is offering a day FULL of learning for beginners, intermediates and seniors in the Dog Project Area with training in Agility, Obedience, Rally, Showmanship and much more from the MN 4-H Dog Experts. Whether you are new to the dog project or almost a pro, there will be something for everyone! Pre-Registration due by May 6th. Check out the flyer!
- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Ambassador information, Council and Federation schedules, summer camp, summer activity opportunities, fair information, meetings, horse clinics and riding schedules, and much more
- Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Out loud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Approximately 300 youth from across Minnesota participate in activities, hear speakers, engage in service projects, and explore fun and educational opportunities.
- All 4-H Federations/Councils must, by law, adopt the model constitution and by-laws that was submitted to the IRS with the application for group exemption status. This year, in order to ensure compliance with the IRS requirements, Martin County 4-H Federation's constitution and by-laws had to be revised using a model provided by Minnesota 4-H. A sub-committee consisting of youth and adult volunteers from Martin County have been working diligently to make the new changes. All of the changes have met the guidelines laid out by Minnesota 4-H and it is time for the new documents to be presented and voted on for approval by the Martin County 4-H Federation.
- Do you have a passion for fashion? Join us to learn how you can turn this passion into a 4-H project! A series of workshops are being offered to get you ready to participate in the 4-H projects: Clothes You Make, Clothes You Buy, and Fashion Revue!