4-H in McLeod County
- 2016 Static State Fair Line UpsBelow you will find our 2016 McLeod County 4-H State Fair Static Line Ups. Deadline to static declare trips: Thursday, 8/18 at 2 p.m. Paperwork Due: Friday, 8/19 at 4 p.m. Please stop by the 4-H Building at the Fair to declare your trips and pick up your paperwork!
- McLeod County - 4-H Clover Update - July 2016Check out the monthly 4-H newsletter to see what is happening in McLeod County 4-H!
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H at the Minnesota State FairAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights 4-H activities at the upcoming Minnesota State Fair.
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Announcing club chartering resources and deadlines!Charters are due Nov. 1!
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
- Calling on all 4-H alumni!Volunteer with Minnesota 4-H alumni & friends at the state fair!
- Announcing the 2017 National 4-H Salute to Excellence Volunteer Recognition AwardNomination materials due Sep. 15!
- Learn about the 2016 Fall Volunteer TrainingHelp your club reach its full potential
- General & livestock demonstrations at the Minnesota State Fair$30 awards will be given
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017