4-H in McLeod County
- Message from Dorothy: It is fair season againAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman announces live streaming of some 4-H events at the Minnesota State Fair!
- Seeking 4-H alumni volunteers for the Minnesota State Fair!Sign up today!
- Get the free 4-H at the Minnesota State Fair appKeep up with what's happening with 4-H all day, every day of the state fair -- whether you're on the fairgrounds or at home.
- State fair general & livestock demonstration updatesFind out what's new in 2015!
- Volunteers needed for EquiMania!Please consider volunteering for a short two hour shift!
- Check out these great 4-H scholarship opportunities!Apply today!
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance and Ethics (LQA&E) Policy reminderDo you have your LQA&E certification? It's required!
- Join us for the Minnesota 4-H Dairy Showcase: Honoring Blue Ribbon Kids on Aug. 30 at the state fair"Recognizing the involvement, dedication, and passion of Minnesota's dairy youth."
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Poultry Prince & Princess Contest at the state fair!Take part in this exciting opportunity for 4-H youth to be recognized for their poultry knowledge, experience, leadership and confidence.
- Minnesota 4-H is again hosting the “Chef for a Day Cook-Off!”Cook-off is open to all 4-H state fair exhibitors.
4-H in Minnesota
- Fashion Revue, Performing Arts & Demonstration Day judgingAugust 4, 2015 - 6:00pmGlencoe City Center, 1107 11th St. E, Glencoe, MN