- If you've never tried one or more of these fun events, continue reading for more information!
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Important training for adult volunteers, to be completed by July 1, 2015.
- These changes will be presented at the April 20th McLeod County Youth Association Meeting.
- This list includes names and descriptions of project kits, tools & games that are available for your club to borrow for your events, especially club meetings!
- The new 4-H year is upon us! Clubs may download the new year planning book.
- Click above to access McLeod County 4-H Records. This includes the General Project record, Small Animal record, Large Animal record, Participation record and Cloverbud record.
- The April 2014 Clover Update is now available for you to read and download!
- The updated newsletter for March is now available! The 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in McLeod County.