4-H in Meeker County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Meeker County July 4-H Clover Update Newsletter is Now OnlineThe July 2015 Meeker County 4-H Clover Update is now available online!
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- We need you! Now looking for County Fair Judges Assistants!Here is your chance to get involved and help make 4-H exhibits at the Meeker County Fair really shine!
- Plan ahead for County Fair Entry DayImportant information to help you plan for Entry Day!
- County Fair Work Night & Federation MeetingPre and post-fair cleanup information & schedule. Click here for more information.