4-H in Meeker County
- February 2017 Calendar - Meeker CountyFebruary 2017
- Attention Minnesota 4-H Dairy Families!Four reminders Minnesota 4-H dairy project members will want to keep in mind for 2017
- County Dog TrainingAgain this year, Melissa Baggenstoss will serve as our Meeker County 4-H Dog Project Leader. Please note that this year’s practices will be held on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Meeker County Fairgrounds.
- Meeker County 4-H Shooting Sports Indoor PracticesAim, adjust, and fire! Indoor practice times have been scheduled. So get out early and practice, practice, practice.
- 4-H Share-the-Fun & Performing Arts DayRegistration Deadline: Friday, February 24th
- 4-H Food Review & Demonstration DayRegistration Deadline: Monday, February 13th
- Market Beef & Dairy Steer ID DeadlineAll market beef and dairy steers need to be identified by February 15th. Forms must be postmarked or submitted to the County Extension Office by the 15th.
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall