Mille Lacs County hosts young 4-H explorer day camps
July 9th- Growing Green-Plants
• Learn about how plants grow and how they taste! You will also have an opportunity to plant some plants for fair!
July 16th- Lights, Camera, Action!-Photography
• Learn about cameras, how they work, and learn to take great photos! You will also print some of your photos to take home with you!
July 23rd- 3..2..1.. Lift off!- Aerospace
• Youth will learn about rockets, space, and beyond!
July 30th- Down the River- Water
• Youth will learn about the water cycle, what grows with the help of water, and play with water. Be prepared to get wet and bring your swimsuit or wear some shorts!
Where: Mille Lacs County Fairgrounds, 4-H Building
Time: Registration from 8:30-9am, Camp from 9am-3pm.
Cost: $10 per Camp
What to Bring: Water bottle, Bag Lunch (Snacks will be provided)
REGISTRATION DUE TO THE MILLE LACS COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE BY JULY 1st - see form below.
- Young 4-H Explorer Day Camp (187.48 KB PDF)