- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- checks can be picked up August 10 at fair cleanup.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- July 15-16 and 22-23
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- What to do when your livestock's ear tags go missing.