Monthly Project Meetings
Monthly county project meetings have been scheduled starting in October. These meetings are open to any member, parent or volunteer to attend. The meeting will be from 6 -7 p.m., with questions from 7 - 7:30 p.m. Each night, there will be an optional supper from 5:30-6 p.m. Supper cost will be about $3 per person and families must RSVP for supper by the Wednesday prior to the meeting. Project meetings will be held at the Government Center unless otherwise noted. There might be a small fee for materials, depending on the project. The schedule includes:
- Jan. 24 - Food Revue - Tammi Wilczek -learn about the food revue display
- Feb. 28 – Crafts - Recycled materials make great craft projects!
- March 28 - Vegetable Gardening - planting seeds and arranging garden displays for the fair
- May 23 – Posters, 3-D displays, binders and other projects
- June 27 – Demonstrations - How to get started and how to put the final touches onto an already great demonstration!
- July 25 - Safety
- Aug. – Tour - TBA
- Sept. 26 - Citizenship
Tammi Wilczek will be teaching how to put together a great food revue exhibit in January. If you have always been curious and just didn’t know what the food revue is all about, this night will be good to attend.
In February, we’ll be making a couple of recycled craft projects, with instructions for many more ideas. If you like to recycle and reuse, be sure to come and get all of these fun ideas!