4-H in Murray County
- Babysitting Clinic to be held in Slayton on November 8Good, reliable babysitters are always in demand. If you would like to become just that, the Babysitting Clinic is for you!
- Jackson County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open until Nov 14The University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting candidates for a full time 4 H Program Coordinator position in Jackson County until November 14th. Please share with any candidates who may be interested.
- Boo Bash & Haunted House coming to SlaytonCome in costume for the annual Boo Bash Dance on October 24. Check out the Haunted House that same night or come back on October 25, 31, or November 1.
- 4-H'ers and Scouts Team Up to Build Wildlife HousesMurray County 4-H members and local Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts will join forces to build blue bird, wood duck, and bat houses for the DNR and Shetek State Park.
- Murray County October 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Murray County 4-H Members Excelled at 2014 MN State FairSeveral Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair
- Kitchen Science at 4-H Adventures After-School Program4-H Adventures will begin on September 30 in Slayton and on October 2 in Fulda. Register by September 22 at the Extension Office or community ed office in your school. Registration forms are in the download section.
- Apply by October 15 to be a McAmbie!Are you in 9th grade or older? Do you like helping others? Do you like spending time with other 4-H'ers your age? If you said yes to any of these questions, maybe you should consider becoming a 4-H Ambassador. More information, as well as an application form, can be found in the download section.
- Flooding Resources - Recover from FloodingSafely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.