4-H in Murray County
- Brooke Christian and Rebecca Surprenant competed at State 4-H Dog ShowBoth girls are members of the Currie Poco-a-Poco 4-H Club. They earned trips to state at the regional contest held in Nobles County in August. Congratulations!
- Murray County 4-H'ers excel at 2014 State Horse ShowMaggie Heezen, Kayla Post, Cheyenne Hulstein, Brooke Johnson, Macy Posthuma, and Rachel Siedschlag brought home many ribbons from the State 4-H Horse Show. Congratulations, girls!
- Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open til Nov 24Redwood County 4-H Program Coordinator position is open until November 24th. Please share with qualified candidates who may be looking for employment in the Redwood Falls area.
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Andrea Ruesch Regional 4-H Scholarship - Apply by March 2 2015The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Pipestone Cty 4-H Program Coordinator Position Applications Open until Nov 28The Pipestone County 4-H Program Coordinator position applications are open until November 28th. Please share this with qualified candidates who may be interested in this position.
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Wear your "Texas Boots & Bling" to the 4-H Awards Celebration (rescheduled to November 23)This annual event recognizes all the contributions made to Murray County 4-H by youth and adult volunteers. It's the time when special award winners are honored; will you be one of those? Attend on November 16 and find out!
- Murray County November 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Murray County 4-H Members Excelled at 2014 MN State FairSeveral Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015