4-H in Murray County
- Murray County August 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Flooding Resources - Recover from FloodingSafely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- 2014 MN State Fair Advance Admission Ticket Sale Locations - On Sale NowGet your advance Minnesota State Fair admission tickets starting July 6 thru August 20th in many outstate Minnesota locations (while supplies last).
- 2014 Murray County 4-H Premium List now availableThe 2014 Murray County 4-H Premium List is hot off the press! Get your hard copy from your club leader; it's also available on this website.
- Play 4-H softball4-H'ers of all ages are invited to play softball this summer
- 4-H Project Day - July 23, 20144-H Project Day will include bicycle, consumer ed, vet science, and engineering (Rube Goldberg kits) projects this year
- Plant a pizza gardenKids can "pizza garden" this summer in Slayton
- Summer of Fun theme "We Love our Pets"Will your summer be fun? Participate in Summer of Fun and it will be!
- 2014 Horse ID Information - May 15 DeadlineMay 15 is the deadline to identify (ID) which horses you'll be using in your 4-H project this year. The information in the article explains the new online process this year.
- 2014 Dog Project ID Information-May 15 DeadlineMay 15 is the deadline for Dog Project identification (ID). The article gives details for the new process using 4HOnline.com
4-H in Minnesota
- Murray County Clothing/Fashion Revue Judging & Public RevueAugust 5, 2014Murray County 4-H Building, Murray County Fairgrounds, Slayton