4-H in Murray County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Tri-State Open Youth Beef Show August 15Here's another opportunity to show your beef animal - Saturday August 15, Nobles County Fairgrounds, Worthington.
- Murray County July 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- 4-H Rabbit Showmanship Workshop to be held in Murray CountyMurray County 4-H members Kylie and Mckenna Samuelson will focus on rabbit showmanship at the workshop on July 25
- Murray County 4-H hosting Project-a-PaloozaIs there a project area that you would like to try, but you’re not sure where to start? Bring the family to Project-A-Palooza! We will be trying out several project areas as well as providing some great ideas for county fair exhibits!
4-H in Minnesota
- Project-a-Palooza Night: Technology, Home Environment, PhotographyJuly 6, 2015 - 5:00pm to 8:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN