4-H in Murray County
- Attend the 4-H Dog Alumni Fun Match!Join the fun May 3!
- Scholarships availableDon't forget these scholarship opportunities!
- Apply for livestock and horse bonus tripsApply beginning April 1!
- Have you completed an LQA&E workshop?Find out how to attend a livestock quality assurance and ethics training near you.
- Keeping youth in 4-H: A recipe for successLearn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Murray County April 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Babysitting Clinic in Fulda on April 18Babysitters are always in demand. If you'd like training to become a babysitter, attend the training on April 18.
- Is it a Camp or a Lock-in?Make memories with your 4-H friends at camp this summer!
- 4-H Camp Explores Engineering, Photography, Agriculture & Performing ArtsRegister early for 4-H Camp to get the best price - and first choice of camp tracks!
4-H in Minnesota
- Hawaiian Dance Hosted by Murray County AmbassadorsMarch 27, 2015 - 8:00pm to 11:00pmMurray County 4-H Building, Murray County Fairgrounds, Slayton