4-H in Murray County
- Murray County 4-H Constitution/By-LawsAll 4-H families should review the Murray County 4-H Constitution/By Laws found in the download section on our website. This document will be adopted at the June 22 Federation meeting.
- 2015 4-H Livestock/Animal ID InformationAnimal/livestock identification (ID) information is due May 15!
- Register now for 4-H YELLO!Register by May 1!
- Murray County hosting Lita Hottel Horse Clinic in June4-H horse project members and friends are invited to the Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic on June 10-12, 2015 at the Murray County Fairgrounds, Slayton
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Become a leader in 4-H shooting sportsAdults and youth ninth grade and older who want to lead training in shooting sports are invited to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification Training April 25-26.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
4-H in Minnesota
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 10, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 11, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 12, 2015 - 9:00am to 3:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN