4-H in Murray County
- Register now for 4-H YELLO!Register by May 1!
- Murray County hosting Lita Hottel Horse Clinic in June4-H horse project members and friends are invited to the Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic on June 10-12, 2015 at the Murray County Fairgrounds, Slayton
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Western Heritage Safety ClinicThe clinic will be held May 17 near Pipestone.
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic - May 10thInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Scholarships available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!
- Become a leader in 4-H shooting sportsAdults and youth ninth grade and older who want to lead training in shooting sports are invited to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification Training April 25-26.
4-H in Minnesota
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 10, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 11, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN