4-H in Murray County
- Murray County 4-H Cloverbud Night: Under-the-Sea Fishy Fun!Cloverbuds, don't miss the great food, fun, and crafts at this event designed just for you!
- Minnesota State Fair Advance Gate Ticket Locations 2016Are you planning to attend the Minnesota State Fair? Starting June 26th through August 24th advance gate passes will be available in outstate locations as long as supplies last.
- Project-A-PaloozaIs there a project area you would like to try, but not sure where to start? Bring the whole family to Project-A-Palooza. We will explore a variety of project areas and start projects for fair exhibit. Registration by July 1st.
- Connect to 4-H at the State FairGet the App! 4-H at the Minnesota State Fair App - Livestock show staging, judging results, live cam, scavenger hunt, photo booth and map!
- Murray County 4-H Clover Update for June 2016The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county
- Minnesota 4-H State Fair Meal InformationDo you think you might win a Minnesota State Fair trip? Check out the meal information for 2016. Delicious, nutritious meals at a reasonable cost! Tickets can be purchased at State Fair registration meetings at your county fair.
- Murray County 4-H Federation Meeting - June 27Food Stand schedule will be discussed at the June 27 Federation Meeting
- Need help with FairEntry?FairEntry is the new online county fair 4-H exhibit registration program.
- Attend LEAP on June 28 at MarshallWhat is LEAP? Leadership - Explore all the Possibilities!
- Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics (LQA&E) tour at SDSU4-H'ers that need Level 2 LQA&E training this year should consider this educational opportunity.
4-H in Minnesota
- FairEntry Assistance Session (Fair Exhibit Registration)June 27, 2016 - 6:30pm to 7:30pmMurray County Courts Building Meeting Room, Slayton
- Murray County Clothing Committee Meeting Following FederationJune 27, 2016 - 8:15pm to 9:00pmMurray County Courts Building Meeting Room, Slayton