4-H in Murray County
- Southwest 4-H Animal Science ChallengeJoin us in Wabasso on March 4th for the 7th annual Southwest 4-H Animal Science Challenge
- Junk Drawer Robotics coming to Murray County!Does the idea of creating robotics using "junk" intrigue you? Then don't miss this awesome opportunity in Murray County!
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a County Fair judge? Learn how to conference judge general projects at a FREE judges' training!
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville