4-H in Murray County
- Murray County 4-H Rabbit WorkshopsAre you curious about what's involved in showing rabbits at county fair? If so, attend one, two or all three of the 4-H Rabbit Workshops!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Make plans to attend this year's SW Winter Project Leader TrainingAn exciting opportunity is available on Saturday, February 25th as volunteers from across the Southwest region will gather in Marshall for the SW Winter Project Leader Training.
- Cloverbuds, watch for your Pajama Party invitationYou can wear pj's to the Cloverbud "Dino Fun" party
- Sheep project made easyProject leader Dave Herrig will assist with your 4-H sheep project.
- Think summer! Think 4-H camp!Get 4-H camp on your summer calendar now!
- Spring 4-H Adventures "Go Wild"Participants will learn about wildlife through games, reading, and crafts.
- Recycle ribbons, plaques, and medalsWe recycle 4-H awards; do you have any to spare?
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Challenge to sellJust two weeks left for annual fundraiser sales!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall