4-H in Murray County
- Murray County June 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H Livestock Quality Assurance & Ethics Training (LQA&E) in Murray CountyLevel 1 & Level 2 LQA&E Training will be given in Murray County on Thursday, June 11. A traveling LQA&E tour to NW Iowa on July 23 is another option for Level 2 certification.
- 4-H scholarships available to Murray County seniorsAre you a graduating high school senior and Murray County 4-H member? If so, apply for a scholarship!
- Murray County 4-H Junior Horse Team attends state competitionFive Murray County 4-H members competed at the Minnesota 4-H State Project Bowl
- Plant a pizza garden in Slayton this summerHelp grow "pizza" vegetables with your friends at the Slayton Community Garden
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keeping Youth in 4-H: The power of 4-H projects and fair conference judgingKeep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Regional Dog Project Workshop June 6 - Nobles County Fair Grounds-WorthingtonNobles County 4-H is offering a day FULL of learning for beginners, intermediates and seniors in the Dog Project Area with training in Agility, Obedience, Rally, Showmanship and much more from the MN 4-H Dog Experts. Whether you are new to the dog project or almost a pro, there will be something for everyone! Pre-Registration due by May 6th. Check out the flyer!
- Summer of Fun in Murray CountySummer of Fun this year will feature "favorite places to go." The eight-week program will be held at the 4-H Building on Wednesday mornings in June and July. K-6th graders are invited to attend one or all eight sessions. The flyer in the download section contains details and registration information.
- Murray County 4-H Constitution/By-LawsAll 4-H families should review the Murray County 4-H Constitution/By Laws found in the download section on our website. This document will be adopted at the June 22 Federation meeting.
4-H in Minnesota
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 10, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN
- Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic hosted by Murray County 4-H Horse ProjectJune 11, 2015 - 9:00am to 4:00pmMurray County Fairgrounds, Slayton MN