4-H in Murray County
- SW Minnesota Career Tours RegistrationCheck out these exciting opportunities to tour and learn about careers in SW Minnesota. Register by June 8th. Transportation is provided. Pipestone county tour is planned for June 15. Martin & Watonwan county tour is scheduled for June 28th.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Murray County Clover Update for May 2016The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county
- Summer of Fun in Murray County!What are your favorite summer activities? How and where do you spend your summer? Register for Summer of Fun to enjoy crafts, games, and snacks with your friends this summer!
- Murray County 4-H hosting Lita Hottel Equestrian ClinicMurray County 4-H Horse Project is hosting a Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic in June. All area 4-H members are invited!
- Murray County 4-H Horse Team places third at Project Bowl4-H Project Bowl was held on March 19 in Redwood Falls
- Seniors should apply for Murray County 4-H ScholarshipsHigh school seniors who have been 4-H members for at least four years should consider applying for a Murray County 4-H scholarship.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
4-H in Minnesota
- Registration Deadline for Summer of Fun in Murray CountyJune 1, 2016Murray County 4-H Building, Fairgrounds