- This annual event recognizes all the contributions made to Murray County 4-H by youth and adult volunteers. It's the time when special award winners are honored; will you be one of those? Attend on November 16 and find out!
- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Good, reliable babysitters are always in demand. If you would like to become just that, the Babysitting Clinic is for you!
- The University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting candidates for a full time 4 H Program Coordinator position in Jackson County until November 14th. Please share with any candidates who may be interested.
- Come in costume for the annual Boo Bash Dance on October 24. Check out the Haunted House that same night or come back on October 25, 31, or November 1.
- Several Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair
- 4-H Adventures will begin on September 30 in Slayton and on October 2 in Fulda. Register by September 22 at the Extension Office or community ed office in your school. Registration forms are in the download section.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.