- Cows must be identified (ID'd) before they freshen!
- If you're not a saver or scrapbooker, recycle those ribbons!
- Would you like to get into the 4- H sheep project? Consider either Adopt-a-Lamb or Lottery Lamb!
- Melissa began her new position on December 15
- What does CSI, Rocket Science, Slimy Science and Cupcake Gardens have in common? They are all fun and interesting lessons at Spring 4-H Adventures!
- Show your support for Murray County 4-H!
Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.