- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Babysitters are always in demand. If you'd like training to become a babysitter, attend the training on April 18.
- Make memories with your 4-H friends at camp this summer!
- Register early for 4-H Camp to get the best price - and first choice of camp tracks!
- Come to the Federation meeting and find out what will be new at 4-H camp this summer
- Enjoy supper and sharing ideas with other club leaders
- Cloverbuds, don't miss the party you can attend in your PJ's!
- Would you like to get into the 4- H sheep project? Consider either Adopt-a-Lamb or Lottery Lamb!
- Melissa began her new position on December 15