- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- Get your advance Minnesota State Fair admission tickets starting July 6 thru August 20th in many outstate Minnesota locations (while supplies last).
- The 2014 Murray County 4-H Premium List is hot off the press! Get your hard copy from your club leader; it's also available on this website.
- 4-H Project Day will include bicycle, consumer ed, vet science, and engineering (Rube Goldberg kits) projects this year
- Kids can "pizza garden" this summer in Slayton
- Will your summer be fun? Participate in Summer of Fun and it will be!