- Both girls are members of the Currie Poco-a-Poco 4-H Club. They earned trips to state at the regional contest held in Nobles County in August. Congratulations!
- Maggie Heezen, Kayla Post, Cheyenne Hulstein, Brooke Johnson, Macy Posthuma, and Rachel Siedschlag brought home many ribbons from the State 4-H Horse Show. Congratulations, girls!
- The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- This annual event recognizes all the contributions made to Murray County 4-H by youth and adult volunteers. It's the time when special award winners are honored; will you be one of those? Attend on November 16 and find out!
- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Several Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair