- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Summer of Fun this year will feature "favorite places to go." The eight-week program will be held at the 4-H Building on Wednesday mornings in June and July. K-6th graders are invited to attend one or all eight sessions. The flyer in the download section contains details and registration information.
- All 4-H families should review the Murray County 4-H Constitution/By Laws found in the download section on our website. This document will be adopted at the June 22 Federation meeting.
- Animal/livestock identification (ID) information is due May 15!
- Register by May 1!
- 4-H horse project members and friends are invited to the Lita Hottel Equestrian Clinic on June 10-12, 2015 at the Murray County Fairgrounds, Slayton
- Make memories with your 4-H friends at camp this summer!
- Register early for 4-H Camp to get the best price - and first choice of camp tracks!