- Murray County 4-H members and local Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts will join forces to build blue bird, wood duck, and bat houses for the DNR and Shetek State Park.
- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Several Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair
- 4-H Adventures will begin on September 30 in Slayton and on October 2 in Fulda. Register by September 22 at the Extension Office or community ed office in your school. Registration forms are in the download section.
- Are you in 9th grade or older? Do you like helping others? Do you like spending time with other 4-H'ers your age? If you said yes to any of these questions, maybe you should consider becoming a 4-H Ambassador. More information, as well as an application form, can be found in the download section.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.