- This annual event recognizes all the contributions made to Murray County 4-H by youth and adult volunteers. It's the time when special award winners are honored; will you be one of those? Attend on November 16 and find out!
- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Several Murray County 4-H members received purple ribbons at the Minnesota State Fair
- 4-H Adventures will begin on September 30 in Slayton and on October 2 in Fulda. Register by September 22 at the Extension Office or community ed office in your school. Registration forms are in the download section.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.