- The Murray County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Murray County 4-H members Kylie and Mckenna Samuelson will focus on rabbit showmanship at the workshop on July 25
- Is there a project area that you would like to try, but you’re not sure where to start? Bring the family to Project-A-Palooza! We will be trying out several project areas as well as providing some great ideas for county fair exhibits!
- All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- The 2015 Murray County 4-H Premium Lists are hot off the press! Get your family's copy from your club leader; it's also online in the download section. Fair registration forms will be mailed the week of June 1 and are due back in the office by July 15. Start planning your fair exhibits now!
- Are you a graduating high school senior and Murray County 4-H member? If so, apply for a scholarship!
- Summer of Fun this year will feature "favorite places to go." The eight-week program will be held at the 4-H Building on Wednesday mornings in June and July. K-6th graders are invited to attend one or all eight sessions. The flyer in the download section contains details and registration information.