4-H in Nicollet County
- Arts In Musical - Beauty and the BeastIf you like to act, sing and dance, sign up for this musical production of Beauty and the Beast.
- 2016 Safety CampRegister by Thursday, June 30, 2016
- Career Exploration College VisitInterested in Career Exploration? If so read on for more information.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Nicollet County May 2016 Clover Update is now availableThe Nicollet County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H Achievement Scholarship ApplicationApplication is due June 1. Graduating Seniors may apply.
- Clothing, Quilting, Food Review, Performing Arts Judging Events - July 19Mark your calendar, July 19, for these judging events. All judging of these projects will take place at the Nicollet School Community Room and Auditorium. Quilts, Clothing and Non-Clothing Textiles - 9 a.m.; Food Revue - 6 p.m.; Performing Arts - 7 p.m. Public Fashion Revue is at 7 p.m. along with Performing Arts contestants.
- 4-H Animal Identification ProcessOnce again, the animal ID process is done by using the 4-H online enrollment system to record all animal identifications. The animals that need to be identified by May 16 include breeding beef, dairy, goats, dog, horse, lama, rabbit, sheep and swine. Missing the deadline will result in county fair competition only and no placing above a blue unless member chooses to use the one time exemption form. Under the 4-H download section you will find project specific letters with instructions as well as a leasing form.
- New 4-H Project Area - Science of Animal Educational Exhibits At The FairNew in 2016, 4-H'ers will have an opportunity to enter an educational exhibit in Science of Animals. These educational exhibits can be entered under the following animal species: Beef, Dairy, Goat, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine. More information to come in the 4-H premium list.
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus