4-H in Nicollet County
- Teen Leadership Camp at Camp OmegaThe 2017 Teen Leadership Camp will be held at Camp Omega near Waterville for youth who have completed grades 6-8.
- Youth Camp PattersonYouth camp will once again be at Camp Patterson on beautiful Lake Washington for youth who have completed grades 3-6.
- Horse Project Meeting To Be Held on February 26All youth interested in the horse project are invited to attend this meeting at 3 p.m.at the Scandian Grove Lutheran Church in Norseland. Agenda items include: summer practice, county fair judge, clinics, and much more! Mark your calendars to attend!
- Be a Youth or Teen Camp Counselor This SummerThis is a great opportunity for youth who have completed grades 9 and up. Application deadline is February 24.
- Next 4-H Federation Meeting Is On February 6All 4-H families are welcome to attend this meeting, 6:30 p.m. at the Nicollet Community Room, Nicollet Public School.
- Market Beef and Dairy Steers ID Deadline is February 15thMark your calendar! All market beef and dairy steers need to be identified within 4HOnline by February 15th. Ear Tags are now available in the Extension Office. Information has been sent out to the members currently enrolled in the beef project.
- 4-H Family HandbookThis handbook helps answer questions about the 4-H program in general as well as gives the Nicollet County 4-H program highlights and contact information.
- SE Invitational Project BowlRegistration Deadline is January 17th
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville