4-H in Nicollet County
- Celebrate National 4-H WeekNational 4-H Week is October 2-8, 2016.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Club Officer TrainingAll club officers are invited to participate at this year's regional officer training to be held on October 29.
- 2016 Fall 4-H Volunteer TrainingTo register contact Nicollet County Extension office (507) 934-7828 or email email@example.com The goal is to have each club represented by volunteers at the training.
- Re-Enrollment Opens on September 144-H Families can go online to re-enroll for the 2016-2017 year beginning on September 14. New members can enroll on this date also.
- Nicollet County September 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Nicollet County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017