4-H in Nicollet County
- Nicollet County 4-H Fair Pre-Registration Deadline is July 154-H members should have fair exhibit pre-registration forms turned in on or before July 15. This is a firm deadline with consequences if not on time. This also includes entries for Clothing and Quilting, Favorite Food Revue and Performing Arts projects that are judged on Tuesday, July 28. A packet of forms was sent out in early June along with a fair premium listing book and a fair volunteer sign up sheet.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Nicollet County July 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Nicollet County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- 4-H Arts In - Production of "Annie"Interested in acting, singing, or having fun? Consider join the production of Annie! The Nicollet County 4-H Arts-In will be performing a 30 minute production of Annie at the Nicollet County Fair. Practices start on June 30. To register call the office at 507-934-7828, Cost is $5.00 and is open to all youth (4-H or non-4-H) completing grades K-12.
- Summer Programs for YouthLooking for some activities to do this summer? Check out the 4-H Summer Programs Brochure. Some of the activities planned are Cooking, Science and Safety Day Camps. and a summer Arts-In Production of "Annie". Non-4-H members are welcome to participate. Look under the downloads section for the summer fun brochure with information and a registration form.
- Nicollet County June 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Nicollet County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Safety of Minors training required for volunteers by July 1All current volunteers must complete this training in order to continue volunteering.
- Updates on 4-H Poultry Projects at county & state fairsGet the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
4-H in Minnesota
- Nicollet County 4-H Fair Pre-Registration Deadline is July 15July 15, 2015 - 4:30pm
- Clothing/Fashion Revue, Quilts, Food Revue, Performing Arts Exhibits Judging DayJuly 28, 2015Nicollet School Auditorium and Community Center