4-H in Nicollet County
- Nicollet County April 4-H Clover Update now availableThe Nicollet County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Congratulations 2015 M4-HAVA Conference award recipients!Please join us in extending our appreciation and congratulations to these groups and individuals for their outstanding service!
- Join the 4-H Western Heritage Safety ClinicThe clinic will be held May 17 near Pipestone.
- Remember: The state animal ID deadline is May 15Learn how to identify your animals online or through the paper ID process.
- Join the 4-H lama judge training clinicInterested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H lama clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Scholarships available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!
- Become a Leader in 4-H Shooting SportsAdults and youth ninth grade and older who want to lead training in shooting sports are invited to attend the 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Leader Certification Training April 25-26.
4-H in Minnesota
- Clothing/Fashion Revue, Quilts, Food Revue, Performing Arts Exhibits Judging DayJuly 28, 2015Nicollet School Auditorium and Community Center