4-H in Nobles County
- SW Minnesota Career Tours RegistrationCheck out these exciting opportunities to tour and learn about careers in SW Minnesota. Register by June 8th. Transportation is provided. Pipestone county tour is planned for June 15. Martin & Watonwan county tour is scheduled for June 28th.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Nobles County 4-H Clover Update for May Now AvailableThe Nobles County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Nobles County. Lots of summer activities coming up!
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus