4-H in Nobles County
- Nobles County 4-H Program Coordinator Position Open-first review Jan 14, open til filledUniversity of Minnesota Extension is recruiting for a full time 4-H Program Coordinator position in Nobles County. Initial application review January 14, 2015; position will remain open until filled.
- SW MN 4-H Camp Counselor Applications Available - Due by January 15It is time to begin planning for SW MN 4-H Camps! If you are ninth grader or older, love to spend time outdoors and would love to share the excitement of summer camps with campers and your peers, then consider applying to be a camp counselor. Applications will be due January 15.
- Register now for 4-H BLUThe Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Nobles County 4-H December 2014 Clover Update Now Available4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Cloverbud meeting info, Advisory & Federation Meeting info, Incentive winners, BLU, and more!
- Regional Horse EventRegional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Round-UpWinter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- Andrea Ruesch Regional 4-H Scholarship - Apply by March 2 2015The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.