4-H in Nobles County
- Nobles County 4-H Clover Update for August now availableThe Nobles County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Nobles County. Lots of county and state fair information, youth leadership and more!
- Message from Dorothy: 4-H at the Minnesota State FairAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights 4-H activities at the upcoming Minnesota State Fair.
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Announcing club chartering resources and deadlines!Charters are due Nov. 1!
- Online training required for all 4-H chaperonesThis includes chaperones at Minnesota State Fair!
- Calling on all 4-H alumni!Volunteer with Minnesota 4-H alumni & friends at the state fair!
- Announcing the 2017 National 4-H Salute to Excellence Volunteer Recognition AwardNomination materials due Sep. 15!
- Learn about the 2016 Fall Volunteer TrainingHelp your club reach its full potential
- General & livestock demonstrations at the Minnesota State Fair$30 awards will be given
- Announcing a 4-H scholarship opportunityHurry - apply by Aug. 5!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017