- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Cloverbud meeting info, Advisory & Federation Meeting info, Fruit & More fundraiser, BLU, Andrea Ruesch scholarship, and more
Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- Do you want to be Director of Camp for the summer of 2015? Check out the application now available online.
- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out Cloverbud meeting info, Advisory & Federation Meeting info, Incentive party, BLU, Andrea Ruesch scholarship, LQA&E, Livestock IDs, and more!
- Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Find out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Learn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- The Minnesota 4-H Foundation is accepting applications through Feb. 1
- University of Minnesota Extension is recruiting for a full time 4-H Program Coordinator position in Nobles County. Initial application review January 14, 2015; position will remain open until filled.
- The Family of Andrea Ruesch established a 4-H scholarship with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in memory of her dedication and contributions to the Minnesota 4-H program. Based on the family’s belief in positive youth development, the focus of this scholarship is on demonstrated learning through hands-on experience and using what you have learned to help others (youth leadership).
- Dates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.