- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Here's another opportunity to show your beef animal - Saturday August 15, Nobles County Fairgrounds, Worthington.
- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Nobles county. Check out Cloverbud meeting info, Advisory Board and Federation information, meet Katie Klosterbuer - new 4-H PC, and lots of fair information.
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Are you are going to attend the Minnesota State Fair in 2015? Do you want to save a few dollars on advance purchase tickets? Check out the locations in the area where advance tickets are available from July 5 through August 26. Generally no tickets will be sold at county State Fair Meetings.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.