- 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county. Check out new Program Coordinator, Cloverbud meeting info, Advisory & Federation Meeting info, LQA&E info, livestock identification, camp, Win A Pig, and more!
- NEW IN 2015--ALL Nobles County 4-H families will be REQUIRED to enter ALL animal IDs online using: https://mn.4honline.com **Extension Staff will no longer be entering IDs.** IDs must be entered online by 11:59 p.m. on May 15th, 2015. You will not be able to enter nor change data after that time. Cloverbuds are not required to ID animals nor submit ID worksheets--you will receive cloverbud stalling information closer to the fair.
- Nobles County 4-H announces the Win A Pig Competition for 4-H members in the county who are actively involved in or are planning to be involved in the Minnesota 4-H Swine Project. The winning entrant will receive a market pig (gilt or barrow) which will be at least two months of age at the time of selection. The market pig will be donated by the Dale and Kathy Solt of Nobles County. Application due by April 14th
- A 24 hour camp designed to provide campers who just completed grades 7 & 8, age appropriate activities that challenge, excite, and encourage youth to experience camping in a whole new way! We’ll explore leadership and what skills a leader has and uses as well as recreation, campfire and more!
- 4-H Residential Camp is for youth in 3rd - 6th grades held at Shetek Lutheran Ministries Camp on Lake Shetek. This full service facility offers cabins, a full menu of great food, and a wide variety of recreational activities including swimming, canoeing and campfires! Early Bird Rates until May 1, regular rates til May 15, extended rates by June 1st