4-H in Norman County
- Register now for 4-H BLUThe Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) program is an exciting and fun leadership adventure hosted by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. Youth from across the state come together for one of five overnight leadership workshops in February and March.
- Regional Horse EventRegional Horse Event is a great time to connect with others interested in the horse project.
- Winter Round-UpWinter Roundup is an exciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops. Topics cover areas such as developing leadership skills, horse care and showing, horse project areas such as Western Heritage, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Speech and Demo, applying to the Dan Patch and Youth Leadership Awards and much more!
- Norman County-November-CloverUpdateNorman County November Clover Update ready to view/download
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Norman County October Clover UpdateOctober, 2014 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download
- GIFTS OF GRAIN PROGRAMGifts of commodities is an easy way to give to the Norman County 4-H Endowment. Donating wheat, soybeans, corn, rye is an easy way to ensure the 4-H program to remain strong and vital.Norman County 4-H works with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation. The Foundation is willing to accept gifts of commodities any time of the year. The process is easy to make sure this type of gift goes smoothly.
- September, 2014 4-H Clover Update/NewsletterNorman County 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter September, 2014 now available.