4-H in Norman County
- Norman County Crops Day Contest4-H'ers or FFA members have an opportunity to exhibit crop samples at the Norman County Crops Day.
- 4-H Officer TrainingTraining for youth grades 4th and up who are interested in holding an office, brand new officers or experienced officers who want to take their skills to the next level.
- Norman County 4-H Federation MeetingSee what will be discussed at the Norman County 4-H Federation Meeting scheduled for February 1, 2017 - 7:00 p.m. at the Ag Country Meeting Room in Ada.
- Red River Valley Development Association Northwest Minnesota Youth Leadership AwardOpen to young adults between the ages of 17 and 21 on or before January 1, 2017. To help further higher education of young adults in NW Minnesota. To recognize outstanding community service and leadership and to encourage further growth and development to improve the quality of life in NW Minnesota.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
4-H in Minnesota
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville