4-H in Norman County
- Register Now for 4-H BLUBuilding Leadership & Understanding (BLU)
- Norman County-November-CloverUpdateNorman County November Clover Update ready to view/download
- 2015 4-H YELLO! Dates AnnouncedDates for the 2015 4-H Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) event have been set.
- Norman County October Clover UpdateOctober, 2014 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download
- GIFTS OF GRAIN PROGRAMGifts of commodities is an easy way to give to the Norman County 4-H Endowment. Donating wheat, soybeans, corn, rye is an easy way to ensure the 4-H program to remain strong and vital.Norman County 4-H works with the Minnesota 4-H Foundation. The Foundation is willing to accept gifts of commodities any time of the year. The process is easy to make sure this type of gift goes smoothly.
- September, 2014 4-H Clover Update/NewsletterNorman County 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter September, 2014 now available.
4-H in Minnesota
- BLU Registration Deadline (NW, SE, NE, SW Regions)January 12, 2015