4-H in Norman County
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Join our Minnesota 4-H Week of Thanks!Share your photos on social media Nov. 17-24
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Thursday, November 3rd, 6:30-8:30 pm at the Family Service Center in Moorhead. A light supper will be served at 6:30 pm.
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Hats off to the following in Norman CountyHats off to 4-H members and leaders from Norman County who make a difference in 4-H in Norman County
- Norman County 4-H Key AwardThe 4-H Key Award recognizes contributions 4-H youth bring to their club and their community, and encourages them to grow as an outstanding citizen.
- Norman County 4-H Awards BanquetJoin us as we recognize our 4-H members and leaders for their accomplishments during this past 4-H year!
- 4-H Camp BOOM!Here is an opportunity to build your leadership skills to serve in our communities.
- Junior Leader Workshop "Agents for Change"Make new friends, participate in fun workshops, laugh at skits and enjoy free time around the campfire. This is the time for you to discover your own path and direction of leadership. Discover what makes you a leader by enhancing your own skills and those around you.
- Norman County 4-H Record JudingRecord keeping is a valuable learning opportunity for 4-H'ers! It is a skill that one uses throughout their lives.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountiesNovember 3, 2016 - 6:30pm to 9:00pmFamily Service Center, Moorhead, MN (Room 4)
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Clay and Norman CountyiesNovember 3, 2016 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm