4-H in Olmsted County
- Customer Service at the Olmsted County Extension OfficeThe Olmsted County Extension Office strives to deliver good customer service to our 4-H, Extension Master Gardeners, SNAP-Ed and Olmsted County residents.
- Kiwanis 4-H Youth Leader of the MonthApplication/Nomination forms for the Kiwanis 4-H Youth Leader of the Month are available by emailing Kay Erwin, firstname.lastname@example.org. All 4-H members who have completed the 6th grade are eligible for this award.
- Project Superintendents NeededSuperintendent volunteers serve as a resource for judges in project areas (help with displays, ribbons, lines, etc.).
- Regional Y-NightRegister now to attend the 2017 Regional Y-Night event! Activities will include swimming, basketball, volleyball and open gym!
- Regional 4-H Project DayWinter Project Day is a one-day event where 4-H'ers from all counties in our region come together for a day full of creating, building and learning about project areas that interest your child.
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register today!
- Minnesota 4-H livestock scholarship opportunitiesApplications due March 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall