4-H in East Otter Tail County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- East Otter Tail CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Saturday, October 29th, 10:00-11:30 pm at the East Otter Tail County Office. Additional trainings and other activities will continue until 3:00 pm. Meal will be provided at noon.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 4-H Clover Update for September Now AvailableThe Otter Tail and Wilkin County September 4-H Clover Update is now available for your convenience.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- East Otter Tail CountyOctober 29, 2016 - 10:00am to 3:00pmEast Otter Tail County Office
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017