4-H in Pennington County
- Message from Dorothy: This month Minnesota 4-H youth will participate in BLU youth leadership conferencesOur associate dean and director highlights the annual 4-H Building Leadership and Understanding (BLU) conferences.
- Access basic enrollment data in 4HOnlineFind out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Re-enroll now!Active enrollment is required for all 4-H youth and adult volunteers.
- Attend the second annual 4-H celebration of Minnesota agriculture!Join the Minnesota 4-H Foundation in celebrating Minnesota agriculture on Feb. 21.
- Scholarships available for college-bound 4-H youth!Applications are due to the Minnesota 4-H Foundation by April 15, 2015.
- Attend a Spring 2015 SS&W Leader Certification Training!Adults and youth 9th grade and older are invited to attend a training April 25 - 26, 2015.
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus!Learn how to attend CWF June 20-27, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Start thinking about youth delegates for the 2016 National 4-H ConferenceCheck out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- 4-H Project Day in Pennington County - Feb 1, 20154-H Project Day will be held on Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015 from 1:30 - 4 p.m. at the Courthouse in Thief River Falls, MN.
- Register now for the 2015 M4-HAVA conference!Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Project Day in Pennington County - Feb. 1, 2015February 1, 2015 - 1:30pm to 4:00pmThief River Falls