4-H in Pennington County
- Pennington County Fair RegistrationRegistration Opens: May 18, 2016 Registration Closes: July 1, 2016
- 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Camp will be held July 25-26, 2016. Registration Due June 1.Youth will explore disciplines of the MN 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife program with certified instructors in: archery, air rifle, air pistol or BB gun, and wildlife.
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- Northwest Dairy DayNorthwest Dairy Day will be held on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at the Pennington County Fairgrounds
- 4-H YELLO!Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. The event brings together approximately 300 youth from across Minnesota and the surrounding region to listen to motivational speakers, participate in hands-on activities, engage in a service-learning project, and explore fun and educational opportunities in the region. The youth participants get the opportunity to meet other youth across the region and plan for action in their home communities through a youth-teaching-youth model.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus