4-H in Pennington County
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks for a great year!Our associate dean and director recaps a great year in Minnesota 4-H.
- 4-H Project Day in Pennington County - Feb 1, 20154-H Project Day will be held on Sunday, Feb. 1, 2015 from 1:30 - 4 p.m. at the Courthouse in Thief River Falls, MN.
- Register now for the 2015 M4-HAVA conference!Register online for this year's conference "4-H Ties it Together" Feb. 19-21 in Willmar.
- Join the Minnesota 4-H State Horse Winter RoundupAdults and youth 8th grade and above are invited to attend this conference Jan. 23 - 25 in Spicer.
- Announcing Minnesota 4-H Salute to Excellence Award winnersFind out about this year's Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer and Volunteer of the Year award recipients.
- Join this year's CWF delegation in Washington, D.C.Learn how to attend Citizenship Washington Focus June 20-27, 2015.
- Announcing the 2015 National 4-H Conference delegatesLearn who will be representing Minnesota at the 2015 National 4-H Conference.
- Announcing Spring 2015 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingsLeader certification trainings will be offered at two locations April 25-26.
- Join the 4-H Foundation's Celebration of Agriculture Feb. 21Join the second annual 4-H Celebration of Agriculture at the Earle Brown Heritage Center on Feb. 21.
- Helping Hands Grant applications are due Feb. 1The Minnesota 4-H Foundation is accepting applications through Feb. 1
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Project Day in Pennington County - Feb. 1, 2015February 1, 2015 - 1:30pm to 4:00pmThief River Falls