4-H in Pennington County
- Message from Dorothy: The 4-H Science of Agriculture ChallengeAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge updateFind out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Announcing 2015 scholarship recipients!Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- Attend the 2015 Minnesota 4-H Shooting Sports & Wildlife Invitational!This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- Take the 4-H chaperone training today!This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Pennington County 4-H Fair Registrations Due June 26th!Get your 2015 Fair Registration forms in to the Pennington County Extension Office by June 26th.
- Pennington County Food Review Judging - June 25, 2015Food Review Judging will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, 2:00 p.m. in the Courthouse meeting room.
- Pennington County 4-H Performing Arts Judging DayTo be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Thief River Falls MN at 10:30 a.m.
- Message from Dorothy: Looking forward to another summer of great 4-H projectsAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.