4-H in Pennington County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training Pennington CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Monday, October 3rd, 6:30-8:00 pm at the Pennington County Courthouse, Thief River Falls. Supper will be served at 6:00 prior to the training.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
- Northern Minnesota 6th Annual 4-H Project Bowl InvitationalThe 5th Annual Northern Minnesota 4-H Project Bowl Invitational - Saturday, February 13, 2016 at the University of Minnesota Crookston Campus.
4-H in Minnesota
- 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Pennington CountyOctober 3, 2016 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm