- 4-H Club Management Guide (98.89 KB PDF)
Club Leader Guide
- 4-H Inventory Record (103.93 KB PDF)
Form for clubs and committees to track inventory. This must be updated and submitted to the office each year.
- 4-H Fundraiser Approval Form (112.48 KB PDF)
This form must be submitted by clubs to the office at least 2 weeks prior to the planned fundraising activity.
- 4-H Fundraiser Follow Up Report (111.34 KB PDF)
This form must be submitted at the completion of your 4-H club fundraiser.
- 4-H Member Record Guide (55.06 KB PDF)
A short overview of how to complete your 4-H records.
- 4-H Secretarys Book (99.67 KB PDF)
- 4-H Incident Report (21.59 KB PDF)
Incident reports must be submitted to the office after any accident or unusual event happens.
- 4-H Scholarship Application (16.91 KB PDF)
Pine County 4-H event scholarship form.
- 4-H Advanced Animal Project Record (Grades 9-13) (88.14 KB PDF)
Animal Project Record for youth in grades 9-12. Records are due to the Extension Office by September 15th.
- 4-H Advanced Project Record (Grades 9-13) (537.37 KB PDF)
General Project Record for youth in grades 9-12. Records are due to the Extension Office by September 15th.