4-H in Pipestone County
- 4-H Summer Camp at Lake ShetekEarly Bird Registration is due April 28!! Don't miss your chance to lock in your spot at camp at the lowest rate!
- Food Stand CommitteeIt's about that time!! Time to start preparing the Food Stand for the Pipestone County Fair. Are you interested in serving on the Food Stand Committee? We would LOVE to have you!
- Candy & Fruit Top SalesmenWow! Congratulations are in order for our top sales people this year!
- Congratulations Regional Project Bowl Teams!Pipestone County had five teams participate at Regional Project Bowl in Redwood Falls. Four out of the five teams will move on to the State competition!! Great job to all involved!
- Horse Safety MeetingJoin us for this Horse Safety meeting! We will be reviewing the Horse Safety video which is mandatory for all horse participants to view prior to the first summer practice.
- Whoa, There’s a Horse Clinic in JuneAll southwest Minnesota 4-H'ers are invited to an equestrian workshop in Murray County
- Message from Dorothy: I pledge my heart to greater loyaltyAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman reflects upon the 4-H pledge
- National Volunteer Week is April 23-29This year’s theme is Service Unites!
- Apply now for Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF)Yes, there is still room for you to attend!
- Registration opens soon for YELLO!Chaperones will be needed as well
4-H in Minnesota
- LEAP - Leadership: Exploring All the PossibilitiesApril 2, 2017 - 3:00pm to 6:00pmLancer Lanes, 211 1st St. W, Canby, MN