4-H in Pipestone County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Pipestone County 4-H Clover Update for September Now AvailableThe Pipestone County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, volunteer opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Pipestone County
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
- Attend a Minnesota 4-H Fall Volunteer TrainingFind a training near you!
- Don't miss the Minnesota 4-H State Dog Show!Join us Sep. 24-25
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017