4-H in Pipestone County
- Join Super Session!A 4-H Dog Project training workshop
- Announcing the 2016 Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp!Applications due by June 8
- 2016 Day CampCome join the fun at Day Camp!
- SW Minnesota Career Tours RegistrationCheck out these exciting opportunities to tour and learn about careers in SW Minnesota. Register by June 8th. Transportation is provided. Pipestone county tour is planned for June 15. Martin & Watonwan county tour is scheduled for June 28th.
- New in 2016 - FAIRENTRY Online Fair RegistrationNew this year -- Entry your fair entries on line by July 6th!
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
- Animal ID Due May 16th!Livestock ID Deadline- May 16th All 4-H animal projects must be owned or leased and all ID information submitted on or before May 16th (The exception is market beef and dairy steers, which had a deadline of February 17th.) Minnesota 4-H is once again using its online enrollment system, 4HOnline, as the preferred method of submitting ID data. If families do not have Internet access a paper based process is still available. In all cases, ID data must be submitted online, arrive in the Extension office, or be postmarked no later than May 16th. Species specific information about ID'ing 4-H animals and using 4HOnline for animal ID will be sent to members enrolled in 4-H animal projects. More information is also available online at www.4-H.umn.edu/animal-ID or you may contact the Extension Office. Please Note: You will be responsible for arranging to pick up ear tags for all of your animals, get them into your animals’ ears, and return your ID Form by the given deadlines. In 2016, the cost of ear tags is $2.00 each.
- Pipestone County Clover Update for May 2016The Pipestone County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus