4-H in Pipestone County
- Santa's Workshop SuccessSanta's Workshop was held on December 3. Wow!! What a great turnout - about 200 youth in attendance!!
- Ambassadors at the Festival of TreesAmbassadors participated in the annual Festival of Trees event held at the Calument Inn. Pipestone Systems sponsored the tree and the Pipestone County 4-H Ambassadors decorated.
- LEAP in JanuaryLEAP - Leadership Explore All the Possibilities is open to all 6th graders and above to learn and share with 4-Hers from other counties about making our clubs better and more fun. Lots of neat activities and meeting new people.
- Market Beef & Dairy Steer IDsAll Market Beef and Dairy Steers need to identified by February 15. An optional weigh-in will be held on Saturday February 4. All market animals will need a MN 4-H animal ear tag.
- Leader's Council MeetingJoin us as we discuss fundraising for 2017 in addition to some Risk Management pieces.
- Project BowlInterested in testing your skills on the buzzer about your favorite livestock project? Contact the Extension office to get signed up for the Project Bowl season. Practices will be starting soon!
- Interstate ExchangeWith a new year comes the conclusion of an Exchange. Time to start planning for Pipestone County 4-H'ers to travel to Kansas!
- Pipestone County 4-H ScholarshipAre you a Pipestone County 4-H'er looking at continuing your education? Be sure to look into the Pipestone County 4-H Scholarship, awarded to two 4-H'ers annually!
- Poultry ProjectInterested in the poultry project but not sure how to get started? A past 4-H family is interested in helping some 4-H'ers get started in the poultry project area and serving as a mentor.
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017