- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- A number of factors should be considered when deciding if creep feed is a worthwhile investment for your beef operation. Keep reading to learn about several of these considerations.
- Mike Boersma is the agriculture production systems Extension educator.
- The Center for Farm Financial Management has a very valuable tool available to assist producers in comparing their operation against those of their peers.
- The University of Minnesota Extension Beef Team developed the U of M Feedlot Ration Balancer to help beef producers and feedlot managers more closely examine the nutrient requirements of their growing cattle.
- For beef cow/calf producers, minimizing the use of harvested feeds is a great way to reduce input costs.