4-H in Polk County
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Polk CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Saturday, October 29th, 10:00 am- Noon at the Kiehle building on the UMC campus in Crookston.
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Camp BOOM!Plan to attend Camp Boom (Building Our Outreach Mission) build your leadership skills to serve in our communities
- National 4-H WeekOctober 2-8, 2016 is National 4-H Week and this year's theme is #4HGrown
- Ambassador ApplicationsAll 4-H youth 7th grade and above get your applications for applying to become a 4-H Ambassador.
- Now is the time to enroll in Polk County 4-H!Enrollment for the new 4-H year opened up on September 16th. Polk County will be having a drawing for a gift certificate for those who re-enroll by October 17th.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- PolkCounty-September-UpdateThe Polk County September, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017