4-H in Polk County
- 4-H county fair exhibitor tips & natural resource projects webinarAre you ready for county fair exhibit judging or interested in natural resources?
- PolkCounty-June-CloverUpdateThe Polk County June, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- Polk County Fair Premium Book 2016Polk County Fair Premium Book for 2016 is now ready to view/download.
- PolkCounty-April-CloverUpdateThe Polk County 4-H CloverUpdate, April, 2016 is now ready to view/download.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017