4-H in Polk County
- YELLOYouth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. The event brings together approximately 400 youth from across Minnesota and the surrounding region to listen to motivational speakers, participate in hands-on activities, engage in a service-learning project, and explore fun and educational opportunities in the region. The youth participants get the opportunity to meet other youth across the region and plan for action in their home communities through a youth-teaching-youth model.
- PolkCounty-April-4HCloverUpdatePolk County April, 2015 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
- Message from Dorothy: Thanks to our volunteers!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman extends her gratitude to Minnesota 4-H volunteers.
- Join the 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic on May 10Interested in judging county fair 4-H lama shows? This clinic is for you.
- Attend a 4-H Lama Clinic!You are invited to participate in a lama clinic in Marshall on May 9.
- Updated Cloverbuds information sheet availableNote changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Attend Supersession: A 4-H dog project training workshop -Bring your dog to this training and networking workshop - June 13-14.
- Attend a dog agility judges seminarCurrent and prospective 4-H judges are invited to attend - May 2 & 3.
- Attend the 4-H Dog Alumni Fun Match!Join the fun May 3!
- Apply for livestock and horse bonus tripsApply beginning April 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- May 20th: Deadline to Register for SandHill Lake 4-H CampJune 18, 2015 - 2:45pm to June 20, 2015 - 2:45pmSandHill Lake Bible Camp, Fosston, MN