- The Polk County 4-H Clover Update, July 2015 issue is now ready to view/download.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- This table has been created to assist 4-H members, families and staff in understanding state and County 4-H deadlines.
- The Polk County June 4-H Clover Update/Newsletter is now ready to view/download.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.