4-H in Pope County
- Junior Leadership Workshop (JLW)Junior Leadership Workshop (JLW): Agents For Change
- Fall Volunteer TrainingFall Volunteer Training: Plan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village”
- 4-H Council Meeting: Rescheduled4-H Council Meeting: Rescheduled to Monday, October 10th at 7:30 pm at the Court House Meeting Room.
- Awards ProgramAwards Program: Our Awards Program this year will be hosted by the Equine Team and Waska Wonders 4-H Clubs
- Club Charters DueClub Charters: Due November 1st to the Extension Office.
- 2016-2017 4-H Enrollment2016-2017 4-H Enrollment: Enrollment is open. Make sure to enroll early to ensure that you receive important updates from the office and that you can participate in activities. Youth/adults need to be enrolled in order to be participating in any 4-H club or county meeting, activity or event. Complete online 4honline.com
- National 4-H WeekNational 4-H Week: October 2-8th. This year’s theme is #4HGrown. Again this year we have the 4-H Week Promotional Display Contest. Check out the full information on the website http://z.umn.edu/4hweek
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Junior Leader Workshop (JLW): Agents For ChangeOctober 20-21, 2016 at Faith Haven Bible Camp (Near Battle Lake) JLW will be held for youth in grades 6-9. This years theme is Agents For Change.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
4-H in Minnesota
- Pope County 4-H Council Livestock Committee MeetingOctober 24, 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmPope County Court House: Community Room