4-H in Pope County
- 2017 Camp Counselor Applications Available Now!If you are in grades 7-12 and have been waiting to apply to be a 4-H Camp Counselor, applications are now being accepted!
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- Livestock Committee MeetingSave the Date for the next Livestock Committee Meeting.
- 2017 Camp Counselor Applications Available Now!If you are in grades 7-12 and have been waiting to apply to be a 4-H Camp Counselor your chance is here!! Applications are now being accepted! Call your local County Extension office or the Regional Office located near Morris for a 4-H Camp Counselor application.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017