4-H in Pope County
- Pope County March 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Pope County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Livestock quality assurance and ethicsRequired to participate as a State Fair 4-H Livestock exhibitor in beef, dairy, sheep, swine, poultry, rabbits, goat, and llama.
- Babysitting Basics Babysitting ClinicThis annual clinic, open to 5th and 6th grade students, is held at the Minnewaska Area High School after school for 5 sessions.
- Pope County Adventure DayThis morning of fun, hands on activities guarantees to be a great change of pace! Participants will build, design, and create exciting projects while they learn valuable life skills!
- 4-H Turbotics Invitational in MayWelcome to the world of “4-H Turbotics”! We are excited to be hosting a 4-H Turbotics Invitational on Saturday, May 3rd in Willmar that we are hoping you will participate in.