4-H in Pope County
- Summer Escape to Chanhassen!Escape to the past and enjoy a day at an all-time favorite musical, Grease! at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater.
- New Member DayDesigned for 1st and 2nd year members, New Member Day is all about learning the ropes of the 4-H Program and meeting other new families.
- Keeping Youth Safe: Risk Management Training for VolunteersVolunteers sign up now to attend Keeping Youth Safe training on January 30.
- 4-H Family HandbookPlease take time to review the Pope County Family Handbook.
- Food Stand Committee MeetingInterested in planning the Food Stand for the 2017 County Fair?
- 2017 Camp Counselor Applications Available Now!If you are in grades 7-12 and have been waiting to apply to be a 4-H Camp Counselor, applications are now being accepted!
- Pope County 4-H Members - Time to Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017