4-H in Pope County
- Junior Leader Workshop (JLW): Agents For ChangeOctober 20-21, 2016 at Faith Haven Bible Camp (Near Battle Lake) JLW will be held for youth in grades 6-9. This years theme is Agents For Change.
- National 4-H Week Promotional Display ContestEach year Pope County 4-H sponsors a National 4-H Week Promotional Display Contest as a way to encourage clubs to promote 4-H in their community.
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Pope County September 2016 4-H Clover Update Newsletter Now AvailableThe Pope County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
- Take the 4th H for Health Challenge!Is your club is ready to take on the challenge?
4-H in Minnesota
- National 4-H Week Promotional Display Contest Entry DeadlineOctober 4, 2016 - 12:00pmPope County Extension Office
- Pope County 4-H Council Food Stand Committee MeetingOctober 10, 2016 - 6:30pm to 8:00pmPope County Court House: Community Room