4-H in Ramsey County
- Find an Urban 4-H Club!How to find a 4-H club in Ramsey or Hennepin County
- Thank you State Fair chaperones Kim Holman and Paul Kiehne!A special thank you to this year's Ramsey County State Fair chaperones Kim Holman and Paul Kiehne!
- 2015 Citizenship Washington Focus fundraising crew2015 trip to Washington
- Share your club calendar with usPlease send your club calendar to us!
- Ramsey County Leader's Council DuesGuidelines for collecting Ramsey County Leader's Council enrollment dues
- Youth come together to create radio programmingBrittany Lynch tells us about Minneapolis youth collaborating to create radio programming and going live on the air to be interviewed.
- 4-H club yearly charter renewalEach 4-H club in Minnesota must complete a club charter every year in order to remain a club.
- Fall Leader Training: Register today!Please register ASAP the the Urban 4-H Fall Leader Training!
- Awesome Mustaches 4-H Club featured in Star TribuneNew club at Ramsey County
- 4-H National Youth Science Day: Rockets to the RescueThe 2014 National Science Experiment, Rockets to the Rescue, provides young scientists the opportunity to explore how aerospace engineering can be used to solve real world challenges such as food distribution in emergency situations--to make a positive impact in our world
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H National Youth Science Day: Rockets to the RescueOctober 8, 2014 - 6:00pmThe Barn (Ramsey County Extension Office), 2020 White Bear Ave., St. Paul, MN 55109