4-H in Ramsey County
- Creative Writing Project area at the Ramsey County FairWe had many youth participate in the "Self-Determined: Creative Writing" project area last year and we encourage all of our 4-H'ers to participate this year!
- Scholarships available for YELLO!Scholarships are now available to attend the Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors.
- 4-H Boundary Waters trip for youth interested in Ambassdor Planning CommitteeYouth who are interested in joining the Ambassador Planning Committee for year 2016-2017 are invited to participate in a 4-day trip to the boundary waters for canoeing, camping and teamwork.
- 4-H Cultural Exchange - Urban 4-H and Houston County - June and JulyConnect with other 4-H youth in Houston County
- Register for Ramsey County Arts-In!Are you interested in performing arts? Then you'll want to participate in our Arts-In musical production!
- April 2016 Urban 4-H Monthly Newsletter Now AvailableThe Urban 4-H newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
4-H in Minnesota
- Train the Trainer: 4-H Dog Project Leader Training WorkshopApril 30, 2016Wadena County Fairgrounds 4-H Building