4-H in Ramsey County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Urban 4-H National Youth Science Day event - Drone DiscoveryThis is a fun event for youth who are interested in STEM activities and want to meet other 4-H'ers in the Twin Cities.
- Congratulations Ramsey 4-H State Fair Participants!We saw many great projects, demonstrations, and performances.
- September 2016 4-H Monthly Urban Newsletter Available OnlineThe 4-H Monthly Urban Newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
- Urban 4-H Leader Training - Saturday, October 1stSupporting 4-H members to realize their potential is important work that’s made easier with many people. The 2016 Fall Volunteer Training will focus on creating a healthy, vibrant club or committee by engaging more volunteers and sharing leadership.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
4-H in Minnesota
- Urban 4-H National Youth Science Day Event - Drone DisoveryOctober 20, 2016 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmThe Barn, 2020 White Bear Avenue, Maplewood, MN 55109