4-H in Ramsey County
- We Rake Leaves for Donations to 4-H!Support 4-Hers and save your back! "Hire" 4-Hers to rake your lawn this fall and support their leadership and citizenship trip to Washington, DC in the summer of 2015.
- 4-H'ers: Take a trip to the University of Minnesota!Urban 4-H is providing youth with an opportunity to visit the University of Minnesota campus on Saturday, November 1st!
- Find an Urban 4-H Club!How to find a 4-H club in Ramsey or Hennepin County
- 2015 Citizenship Washington Focus fundraising crew2015 trip to Washington
- Share your club calendar with usPlease send your club calendar to us!
- Ramsey County Leader's Council DuesGuidelines for collecting Ramsey County Leader's Council enrollment dues
- Youth come together to create radio programmingBrittany Lynch tells us about Minneapolis youth collaborating to create radio programming and going live on the air to be interviewed.
- 4-H club yearly charter renewalEach 4-H club in Minnesota must complete a club charter every year in order to remain a club.
- 2014-2015 online enrollment for 4-H families is openMinnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers.
- Video: Youth talk about 4-H projects in their own wordsWatch this 5-minute video and see how Urban 4-H clubs are taking pride in their communities!
4-H in Minnesota
- Club charter renewal forms deadline October 31 at 4:30 p.m.October 31, 2014 - 4:30pmJan Logelin, Urban Youth Development Office, 90A Coffey Hall, 1420 Eckles Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108