4-H in Ramsey County
- Urban 4-H Winter Leadership Retreat - Feb 18 & 19, 2017Save the date! Urban 4-H'ers are invited to an exciting, fun-filled overnight at the Urban 4-H Leadership Retreat at Bay Lake Camp from Saturday, February 18th to Sunday, February 19th, 2017.
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Clovermart winter saleOrders must be received by Dec. 9
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- Starting a 4-H clubThis brochure describes how to get a 4-H club started and offers ideas on getting families involved.
4-H in Minnesota
- Ramsey County Leader's Council - Design It! Engineering WorkshopJanuary 19, 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pmThe Barn, 2020 White Bear Ave., Maplewood, MN 55109