4-H in Ramsey County
- Evaluation for 4-H ClubsUrban 4-H encourages your club members to participate in a survey for youth to reflect on their overall 4-H experience.
- Cultural Exchange - Urban 4-H and Houston County - June and JulyConnect with other 4-H youth in Houston County
- Urban 4-H Summer STEAM Workshops - June 13, July 10 and August 8Engineering, Agriculture and Photography/Video workshops June 13, July 10 and August 8, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Urban 4-H Showcase Results - Ramsey CountyRamsey County placings from Urban 4-H Showcase (April 16, 2016)
- Urban 4-H New Leader Training - Wednesday, June 22, 5:30-8:00 p.m.This training is essential for new volunteers and interns to get a better understanding of how we lead our 4-H programs and will help partner organizations' staff members enhance their positive youth development skills.
- REVAMP of Ramsey County Leader's Council 2016-2017The Ramsey County Leader’s Council will be getting a makeover for 2016 – 2017.
- Citizenship Washington Focus: Minnesota National Mentoring Grant DelegationCitizenship Washington Focus (CWF) is a week long 4-H citizenship program for youth ages 14–19 held in Washington D.C.
- May 2016 Urban 4-H Newsletter Now Available OnlineThe Urban 4-H newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
- Get your RAMSEY COUNTY FAIR information here!The Premium Book, registration forms/links, and more information here
- Message from Dorothy: "Grow True Leaders"Help celebrate the 4-H #TrueLeaders in your lives!
4-H in Minnesota
- Minnesota 4-H Livestock Judging Camp Registrations DueJune 8, 2016University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus