4-H in Ramsey County
- 4-H club yearly charter renewalEach 4-H club in Minnesota must complete a club charter every year in order to remain a club.
- Urban 4-H Leader Training registration deadline is September 24thPlease register ASAP the the Urban 4-H Fall Leader Training!
- Awesome Mustaches 4-H Club featured in Star TribuneNew club at Ramsey County
- 4-H National Youth Science Day: Rockets to the RescueThe 2014 National Science Experiment, Rockets to the Rescue, provides young scientists the opportunity to explore how aerospace engineering can be used to solve real world challenges such as food distribution in emergency situations--to make a positive impact in our world
- Youth come together to create radio programmingBrittany Lynch tells us about Minneapolis youth collaborating to create radio programming and going live on the air to be interviewed.
- 2014-2015 Online enrollment for 4-H familiesMinnesota 4-H families are reminded and encouraged to go to 4HOnline to enroll/re-enroll both youth members and adult volunteers.
- In their own words-VideoWatch this 5-minute video and see how Urban 4-H clubs are taking pride in their communities!
- Join the Hennepin-Ramsey Ambassador Planning Committee!Apply today for the ambassador planning committee!
- Ramsey County September 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Ramsey County 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
4-H in Minnesota
- Urban 4-H Fall Leader Training registration deadlineSeptember 24, 2014
- 4-H National Youth Science Day: Rockets to the RescueOctober 8, 2014 - 6:00pmThe Barn (Ramsey County Extension Office), 2020 White Bear Ave., St. Paul, MN 55109