4-H in Red Lake County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
- Volunteers selected for 2017 Salute to Excellence honorsHonorees will advance to the north central region judging
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingMark your calendars now!
- 6th Annual Northern MN 4-H Project Bowl InvitationalPlan to attend the 6th Annual Northern MN 4-H Project Bowl Invitation
- 4-H grows leaders: A commitment to learningAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman looks forward to another great year of learning in 4-H programming.
- Red Lake County 4-H Ambassador ProgramWould you like to be a Red Lake County 4-H Ambassador? This program is for 4-H members in the 6th grade and up.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Association of Minnesota Counties award application dueJanuary 18, 2017