4-H in Red Lake County
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- 4-H Fall Volunteer Training- Red Lake CountyPlan to attend the 2016 4-H Fall Volunteer Training, “Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - Leadership Takes a Village” on Thursday, November 10th, 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Red Lake County Courthouse. Meal will be served at 6:00pm.
- Red Lake County 4-H Ambassador ProgramWould you like to be a Red Lake County 4-H Ambassador? This program is for 4-H members in the 6th grade and up.
- National 4-H WeekNational 4-H Week - October 2-8, 2016
- 4-H Hands On after the Bell Project ClubThis project clubs is for youth in Grades K-6th. Students will work on a 4-H project each month.
- 4-H Cloverbud ProgramThis program introduces 4-H to youth in K-2nd grades. The youth will participate in educational activities, learn the 4-H pledge, and have a fun an exciting time!
- 4-H Get Green NightEveryone is welcome to attend this fun, learning, and enjoyable evening!
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- RedLakeCounty-September-CloverUpdateThe September, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017