4-H in Red Lake County
- 4-H Annual Fruit and Chocolate FundraiserBe watching for information on the 4-H Annual Fruit and Chocolate Fundraiser
- 4-H Leader's Council MeetingThe next 4-H Leader's Council meeting will be held on Monday, January 23, 2017 at the Courthouse in Red Lake Falls starting at 6:00 p.m. Read what is on the agenda and what will be served.
- Red River Valley Development Association Northwest Minnesota Youth Leadership AwardOpen to young adults between the ages of 17 and 21 on or before January 1, 2017. To help further higher education of young adults in NW Minnesota. To recognize outstanding community service and leadership and to encourage further growth and development to improve the quality of life in NW Minnesota.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
- Summer internship with National 4-H Council postedIntern with the Citizenship Washington Focus and Leadership Washington Focus programs!
- Register now for regional leadership workshops!Registration closes in January
- Announcing 4-H summer intern positionsApply by Feb. 15!
- Announcing a new University of Minnesota scholarship programEarn micro-scholarships for your academic and extracurricular achievements!
- Attend Citizenship Washington FocusPre-register in January!
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Southeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 4, 2017 to February 5, 2017 - 1:30 pm to 11:00 amIronwood Springs Ranch, Stewartville