4-H in Red Lake County
- 4-H county fair exhibitor tips & natural resource projects webinarAre you ready for county fair exhibit judging or interested in natural resources?
- RedLakeCounty-June-CloverUpdateThe Red Lake County 4-H Clover Update, 2016 is now ready to view/download.
- Announcing 2016 scholarship recipientsCongratulations to this year's winners!
- Message from Dorothy: I'll see you at the fair!Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights the upcoming fair season.
- Share your stories about the 4-H pledgeHelp celebrate 4-H #TrueLeaders
- WeConnect curriculum webinar recordingView the webinar today!
- Register for your county fair onlineFairEntry information and assistance available online
- Review and print your 4-H animal ID dataSee the online user guide for instructions
- RedLake-4HPremiumBook-2016The Red Lake County 4-H Premium Book 2016 is now ready to view/download.
- RedLakeCounty-May-CloverUpdateThe Red Lake County May, 2016 4-H Clover Update is now ready to view/download.
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017