4-H in Redwood County
- Attend Winter RoundupExciting three day, two night conference focused on developing youth and adult leadership in the 4-H Horse Project. The conference is packed with speakers and educational workshops.
- Redwood County 4-H Enrollment and Screened Volunteers Challenge!4-H Enrollment Update and Screened Volunteers
- Summer Camp Counselor OpportunitiesI know what you are thinking. Its just beginning to look like Winter and now we need to think about Summer! 4-H Camp Counselor opportunities are now open. Check it out!
- Schwans Cares and Fruit and Food FundraisersOur Annual Fundraising Opportunities. All community members are welcome to purchase foods from Schwans using our Campiagn ID of 29820. Our Fruit and Food Fundraiser is a huge sucess is and the largest fundraiser to support Redwood County 4-H Federation and 4-H Clubs throughout the year. Please join me in participating in our annual sales. Thank you for all the support given to Redwood County 4-H!
- Coming Events and DeadlinesReaders will find dates to BLU (Building Leadership Understanding), Project Bowl Update, Fundraiser Dates, Federation Meeting Dates, Shooting Sports Membership Kick-Off Event, and more
- Scholarship and AMC Award Applications OpenWest Central Ag Sales Association, Inc and AMC Award Application Open
- Congratulations! Award Banquet Held November 6, 2016Congratulations to those earning top awards in Redwood County 4-H!
- Association of Minnesota Counties award applicationsNote earlier dates!
- Updated volunteer orientationAvailable online
- Register for 4-H BLU!Registration now open
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- Application Deadline for SW 4-H Camp Counselors & DOCJanuary 17, 2017