4-H in Redwood County
- Redwood County April 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Redwood County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
- Don't forget to register for YELLO!Registration is now open
- Become a Minnesota 4-H State Ambassador!Apply by May 13!
- Spaces still available for Citizenship Washington Focus!Don't miss out on this great opportunity to visit our nation's capital!
- Help celebrate our 4-H #TrueLeaders!Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Scholarships for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 15!