4-H in Redwood County
- From the director: I am #4HGrownAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman invites you to help celebrate National 4-H Week
- Online enrollment for 4-H familiesEnrollment opened Sep. 16!
- Attend National 4-H Conference!Application deadline Nov. 10
- Fall 4-H After School Programs and Clubs Starting Soon!Fall 4-H After School Programs and Clubs Starting Soon!
- Federation Officer Application Now Ready!2016-2017 Federation Officer Application Ready
- Ambassador Rally Coming Soon!Redwood County Ambassador Rally 10/3/2016
- Redwood County September 4-H Clover Update newsletter now availableThe Redwood County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
- Message from Dorothy: Clover Update moving to an e-newsletterLook for the new format in October!
- Announcing SS&W leader certification trainingsAttend a training near you!
- Join us in a Drone Discovery!Do you want free STEM kits?
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017