4-H in Redwood County
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingRefresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards of networking with fellow SW Region 4-H volunteers at the SW Winter Volunteer Training. This adult volunteer track will coincide with the SW BLU at SMSU, Marshall.
- County Fair General Judges' TrainingInterested in becoming a County Fair judge? Learn how to conference judge general projects at a FREE judges' training!
- It' Time For Project Bowl!Regional Project Bowl scheduled for March 18, 2017 in Redwood Falls!
- Redwood Valley Culinary Club Underway!Redwood Valley Culinary Club Started Officially November 30th.
- Fruit and Food Fundraiser 2017Our Fruit and Food Fundraiser sales flier pick up will be available on January 9th at the Redwood County 4-H Federation Meeting at 7 pm in the Wabasso Public School.
- Mission: Drone DiscoveryWe have an exciting Drone Program for you at the Redwood Falls Airport on February4, 2017 from 1-4 pm!
- Redwood County 4-H Ambassador EventAmbassadors scheduled next meeting to be held in Redwood Falls at Pizza Ranch. We will be training for our service project: Mission: Drone Discovery.
- BLU 2017; The Golden TicketBuilding Leadership and Understanding Event is coming to South West Minnesota. The year the event will be held 9:30 am to 8:30 pm on the Southwest Minnesota State Campus in Marshall Minnesota.
- 2017 Project BowlsProject Bowls are just around the corner!
- Thank you for your generosityAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks you for your service and contributions
4-H in Minnesota
- 4-H Citizenship Washington Focus Presidential InaugurationJanuary 17, 2017 to January 21, 2017
- RSVP Deadline for County Fair General Judges' TrainingJanuary 24, 2017