- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Learn how you can become a mentor in this exciting new program!
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Learn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- All current Volunteers must complete this training by July 1 in order to continue volunteering.
- Keep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Note changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Learn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- Now volunteers can learn with the 4HOnline training module: “Creating a welcoming 4-H environment: Engaging, encouraging, and respectful”.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!
- The Redwood County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.