- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights Minnesota's first ever 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge -- learn who the winners were!
- Find out what you need to know about this year's challenge!
- Learn who this year's Minnesota 4-H Foundation scholarship recipients are.
- The Redwood County 4-H Clover Update newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, trainings, projects and other activities for members, families and volunteers in your county.
Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play!
- This year's invitational will be held Sept. 11-13.
- This online training offers valuable information for adult chaperones.
- Associate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman highlights STEM activities and the 4-H Science of Agriculture Challenge at this year's county and state fairs.
- Get the latest updates on 4-H Poultry Project opportunities.
- There's still time to enter this year's challenge!
- Check out the new "Map Your 4-H History" website!
- Register by July 20 for this years Invitational!
- Learn how conference judging creates non-formal learning opportunities for youth.
- Keep youth involved in the 4-H program with relationships, projects and fun!
- Note changes and opportunities for Cloverbuds exhibiting in horse, sheep and lama projects.
- Learn how to keep youth involved in your 4-H program.
- Now volunteers can learn with the 4HOnline training module: “Creating a welcoming 4-H environment: Engaging, encouraging, and respectful”.
- Find out about "Volunteer leader access" in 4HOnline.
- Check out this year's conference and start looking ahead to 2016!