4-H in Renville County
- Shooting Sports and Wildlife Celebrate Year of SuccessRedwood Valley Culinary Project Club help Redwood Renville County Shooting Sports celebrate this years success with a wild game feed and pot luck for their Awards Banquet.
- New Members and FamiliesWelcome to Renville County 4-H! We are excited to have you as a member!
- Foods ReviewFoods Review provides members an experience in planning, preparing and serving foods as part of a meal or snack. Participating in this event is a great experience. Sign up today.
- SW Winter Project Leader TrainingNeed a break from winter? It's time to refresh your green spirit, gather new ideas and harvest the rewards from networking with fellow SW Region 4-H Volunteers.
- Shooting Sports PracticesShooting Sports Practices will be starting in January, and continue through the year. Come experience this fun project.
- Hold the DatesRenville County Fair is scheduled for August 9,10,11, with General building judging on Sunday August 6, from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Attend a spring 2017 SS&W Leader Certification TrainingDisciplines fill quickly, so make sure registration forms are sent in early!
- Make plans to attend this year's SW Winter Project Leader TrainingAn exciting opportunity is available on Saturday, February 25th as volunteers from across the Southwest region will gather in Marshall for the SW Winter Project Leader Training.
- Message from Dorothy: In 4-H, our youth grow the skills they need to leadIf you would like to engage your child in opportunities to lead and serve, the choices in 4-H are plentiful
- Scholarships are available for college-bound 4-H youthApply by April 1!
4-H in Minnesota
- Northeast Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 - 1:30 am to 11:30 amLong Lake Conservation Center, Palisade
- Southwest Region BLU (Building Leadership and Understanding) RetreatFebruary 25, 2017 - 9:30am to 8:30pmSouthwest Minnesota State University - Marshall