4-H in Renville County
- Be a Superhero at the 2017 Regional 4-H CampRegistrations are now underway for youth in current grades 3-6 to attend the Morris Regional 4-H camp!
- Adult Leaders Training- April 6 - for all screened volunteers in Renville CountyRisk Management training for all adult volunteers April 6 at 6 p.m. County office building room 117.
- Animal Identification due May 15All animal project members must register their animal projects on line by May 15.
- LQA and E- LIvestock Quality Assurance and EthicsLivestock exhibitors in 6th grade and up must attend LQA and E to attend the Minnesota State Fair on a livestock trip.
- Seven Renville County 4-H leaders attend BLUBuilding Leadership and Understanding a leadership conference was attended by seven 4-H members in Renville county.
- 2017 4-H Foods ReviewSixteen Renville County 4-H members participated in the 2017 4-H Foods Review.
- Rabbit Bowl members compete in Regional ContestJunior and Senior Rabbit Bowl members showed off their knowledge at the Redwood Regional contest
- Poultry Broiler ProjectWe will be having the Poultry Broiler Project again this year. Thank you to Meghan Beckendorf for being the youth chair and Steve Zenk as the adult advisor.
- Performing Arts DayPerforming Arts Day is coming up Tuesday, June 13 at 3 pm at Prairie View Apartments in Hector.
- Kandiyohi County Horse Clinic - May 20-21stHorse, horseless horse and cloverbud horse members, mark your calendars for the Kandiyohi County 4-H horse clinic on May 20-21st at the Kandiyohi County Fairgrounds.
4-H in Minnesota
- Adult Leaders Training- April 6 - for all screened volunteers in Renville CountyApril 6, 2017 - 6:00pm to 7:30pmCounty Office Building, Olivia, MN- Room 117