4-H in Rice County
- 2016 Rice County 4-H Dog InvitationalSaturday June 25, 2016 4-H Building on Rice County Fairgrounds in Faribault, Minnesota Registration 8:00-8:30 am - Judging to start at 9:00 am
- Rice County 4-H Award & Scholarship ApplicationsApplications are due to the Extension Office at the September Federation Meeting.
- Learn to Rope ClinicAre you interested in learning to rope for Western Heritage or other reasons? Here is a great opportunity to get some instruction. Participants don’t have to be registered in Western Heritage and horses are not required for this event. Participants can still gain a lot even without your horse.
- Rice County 4-H Clover Update 04/01/2016The county 4-H Clover Update monthly newsletter contains the latest news and information about 4-H events, deadlines, training, scholarship opportunities, projects and other activities for members, families, and volunteers in your county.
- Rice County 2016 County Fair InformationVisit this site for all 4-H County Fair information and forms!
- Rice County 2016 Horse Project InformationAttend the Horse Kick-Off meeting for important project information!
- Rice County 2016 Dog Training InformationThis is an information meeting to start off the 2016 training year.
- Message from Dorothy: Thank you to our volunteersAssociate dean and state 4-H director Dorothy Freeman thanks 4-H volunteers for their invaluable contributions.
- Sign up now for 2016 4-H Rube Goldberg Challenge!Help your team get a jump start and sign up now!
- Announcing the 2016 Fall Volunteer Training!"Vibrant Youth, Vibrant Clubs - It Takes a Village”
4-H in Minnesota
- Train the Trainer: 4-H Dog Project Leader Training WorkshopApril 30, 2016Wadena County Fairgrounds 4-H Building