- Congratulations to Twin Oaks Farms, this year's award recipient.
- The Lower & Middle MN Manure Nutrient Management Expo Field Day will be held on July 23rd on Renville County. Come learn about and see the newest technology concerning manure and nutrient management.
- Several dates each summer, Dairy Extension teams up with successful dairy operations for on-farm discussions to help families plan strategies that are best for their situation.
- Safely clean up your home and farm after a flood. Take care of your family and finances and assure safe food and water with Extension education.
- The UMN Extension have many different ways to get connected to a variety of information and educational programming. This article indicates several ways through the Extension website, social media outlets and the county Extension offices to find out what Extension has to offer!
- Crops and Livestock Ag Facts
- Farmers often hire or offer custom machine work to help with tilling, baling, spreading manure, etc. This document, prepared by William Edwards from Iowa State Extension, outlines survey results of average custom rates from 2014.
- Every year, we hear stories of farm incidents that results severe or fatal injury of the people involved. The majority of these incidents happen due to a judgement error by the operator. This article provides several suggestions for ways to stay safe around equipment this planting season.